Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now
Profile for Traffic > Reviews

Content by Traffic

Traffic (Kiruna, Sweden)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
ECO-FUSED®Microfiber Cleaning Cloth for Cell Phones (Apple iphone 5, iphone 4, 4s, iPhone 3,3s, iPad 1,2,3,4 Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, S2, Samsung Note II GT-N7100, Samsugn Galaxy mini, HTC ONE X,Blackberry Bold Touch, Motorola Droid), LCD TV and Laptop Screens, Camera Lenses, Tablets (iPad, Nexus, Galaxy), Silverware, Glasses, Watches and Other Delicate Surfaces (12 inch x12 inch(20pcs), Black Grey Green Blue Yellow)
Offered by ECO-FUSED UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic on my iPad, iPhone and laptop screen, 12 July 2016
I ordered a pack of 25 large cloths to use on my laptop, iPhone and iPad. These are valuable items and so I didn't want to use any old rag on them.

I looked through the products on Amazon and these one caught my email because of the fact that the seller was personally repsonding to any unhappy customers who had put negative comments up. The seller showed that they care about their reputation and wanted to help those who were unhappy. That clinched it for me and I ordered the pack.

They arrived today, one day earlier than I expected, and on opening them I was vary pleased with what I saw. 25 large cloths, 5 of each colour, with each batch of colours individually wrapped which was also inside a larger pouch. One taking one of the cloths out it felt smooth and strong, of good quality. I cleaned my iPad Pro screen with one and was vary pleased with the result. With a little huff of breath and a wipe form the cloth the smears were quickly cleansed off, leaving a nice-as-new look to the iPad screen. Vary impressed with the product and vary impressed with the level of service from the seller.

JETech® Protective Sleeve Pouch Case Bag with Elastic Memory Foam for iPad 2/3/4, iPad Mini, iPad Air, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Tab 4, HP TouchPad, Viewsonic ViewPad, Acer Iconia Tab A510, Microsoft Surface Pro, Chromebooks, Netbooks, Tablet PCs and Laptops up to 11 inch (0600)
Offered by JEDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome! Extra Protection for my iPad, 8 July 2016
Just received this, ordering it on calculated risk that it would do the job I wanted it to, namely to act as a protective pocket for my iPad Pro (9.7")

It does the job beautifully!

It is made of a soft spongy material (feeling like a wet suit type material, kind of) with a zipper. My iPad Pro fits snugly and securely within it, including with the Apple keyboard cover attached. I have added two photos to this review so you can see hot nicely it fits.

It would be too small for the 12" iPad Pro.

The item itself seems to be of good quality, though only time will tell, but at the moment it does the job!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Apple Smart Keyboard for iPad Pro
Apple Smart Keyboard for iPad Pro

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, good, fantastic!, 4 July 2016
What else can I say other than fantastic. It attaches to your iPad Pro magnetically onto a little port thing on the side of the iPad, which then powers the keyboard. The keys feel solid yet delicate to the touch and also serves as a cover to protect your screen when finished, putting the iPad to sleep when closed.

I brought this from an Apple Store today when I purchased an iPad Pro, and though these keyboards are expensive, it was well worth the extra expense. I wholeheartedly and unreservedly recommend it. Coupled with the Apple Pencil = no more greasy smears on your iPad screen!

Apple Pencil
Apple Pencil

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended++++, 4 July 2016
This review is from: Apple Pencil (Personal Computers)
I brought this today when I treated myself to a new iPad Pro (both brought from an Apple Store).

It's great, though I was disappointed that Apple seemed to assume you knew how to get it to work with your iPad as I couldn't find any instructions. Basically, the Apple Pencil has a little Apple plug thing in the top which you plug directly into the iPad. This then pairs it to your iPad and then you can remove it to use on the iPad. You can charge it up by plugging it directly into the iPad, or using the supplied adapter to plug it into the USB lead normally used to charge your iPad. It holds a 12 hour battery life and incredibly by plugging it into your iPad for only 15 seconds, you'll get a charge worth of 30 minutes of use!

My only criticism would be that there's no battery indicator on it so you have no idea how much charge it has left until the iPad tells you that you have 5% charge left.

Edit: There is a battery indicator for the pencil on the iPad Pro. Swipe down from the top of the screen and select widgets. You should see the pencil charge listed under the batter charge.

It works beautifully on the iPad with even the lightest touch. Extremely accurate that you could even write in fine style writing on your screen. Feels nice on the hand and of vary good quality. Expensive, yes, but you get what you pay for. I also like how the iPad will ignore your hand if you are using the pencil and lean your hand on the screen as you work.

Be aware that this pencil only works on the iPad Pro, according to the Apple website.

Recommended.

Apple iPad Pro 9.7‑inch Display - Wi‑Fi (256GB, Rose Gold)
Apple iPad Pro 9.7‑inch Display - Wi‑Fi (256GB, Rose Gold)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best yet., 4 July 2016
I won't go into depth over this iPad as 1) There are already such reviews and 2) I think most people are familiar with the iPad and what it does. I just wanted to say a quick few words.

This is my fourth iPad I have ever had. I got the very first one when it came out, followed by its successor. I think got myself an iPad Mini 2, and today I treated myself to this iPad Pro (256GB, Rose colour).

Wow, I am vary pleased with it. It is extremely fast. The display is crisp and deep, and I like the fingerprint recognition option of signing in; so much simpler than typing in codes or passwords.

I brought this from an Apple Store, hence why there is no "verified purchase" next to this review.

I also purchased the Apple keyboard and Apple pencil with this which compliment the iPad Pro beautifully.

So, yes, I am vary pleased with it. It costs a lot of money but I had been saving and thought I would treat myself.

If you are wondering whether to buy this as a first iPad or an upgrade to an older version, I say do so. Go on, treat yourself! You work hard for your money so why shouldn't you be nice to yourself once in a while. You won't be disappointed.

The Long Earth: (Long Earth 1)
The Long Earth: (Long Earth 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not vary Pratchett At All, 27 Jun. 2016
I have to say that I was expecting something a little different when I saw Terry Pratchett's name on this, but as I read it I couldn't detect anything Pratchett about it. I found it vary slow to start off with, not really getting interesting until about halfway through. I did finish it though, and I am debating about reading the sequel "The Long Mars", but I think I'll read a few other books first.

The Devils of D-Day
The Devils of D-Day

5.0 out of 5 stars On Kindle at Long Last - Yipee!, 23 Jun. 2016
I am so glad to see this book (and Charnel House) finally being released on Kindle. Hopefully we'll start seeing soon other titles such as the Night Warrior series and book 2 of The Manitou series too. I know that book 5(?) of the Night Warriors is out on Kindle, but the previous 4 aren't. Yet.

This book is awesome and I remember reading it as a young teenager. Scared the poop out of me. Looking forward to reading it again.

Well written, fast paced and blood-bloodcurdling scary. Classic Graham Masterton. Come on, let's get his entire horror library out on Kindle.

How can I review this book when I have only just purchased it? I've read the paperback version many times.

Charnel House
Charnel House

5.0 out of 5 stars On Kindle at Last! Yay!, 23 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Charnel House (Kindle Edition)
I am so glad to see this book (and The Devil's of D-Day) finally being released on Kindle. Hopefully we'll start seeing soon other titles such as the Night Warrior series and book 2 of The Manitou series too. I know that book 5(?) of the Night Warriors is out on Kindle, but the previous 4 aren't. Yet.

Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Electric Toothbrush - Amethyst
Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Electric Toothbrush - Amethyst

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely recommended., 9 Jun. 2016
I purchased one of these this week from Argos (sorry Amazon!) as it was the same price as Amazon and I didn't have to pay for P&P as I picked it up from the store.

I have used an electric toothbrush for several years but never tried a sonic toothbrush. In fact I thought they were the same thing. But I found out they are not. Whereas an electric toothbrush kind of has a spinning round brush head, well at least the ones I have used in the past have, these sonic ones seem to vibrate at an incredible speed, giving a sort of buzzing feel.

Your teeth feel incredibly clean and smooth right after the first brush!

The first time I used this sonic brush it was a weird sensation; and tickled the heck out of my lips >.<

Once I got used to it after a couple of brushes I no longer felt the tickling. My teeth felt absolutely clean after using this on the vary first go. It really is great!

It comes with various settings such as "clean", "white", "polish" etc, but I think these are a bit of a gimmick as they seem to feel the same. There is a sensitive mode for those with sensitive teeth and/or gums and they feels more gentle.

But the thing that amazes me and freaks me out a bit is the charging method: You get a glass cup thing and you stand your toothbrush up in that and it charges. The toothbrush is not plugged into anything. Weird! The glass cup stands on a plugged in charging base but all the cup does it rest on it. It seems to have no plates or electrodes on its base. I guess it's charged using magnetic fields or something, but it's strange to see.

It also comes with a travel case and even the travel case will charge your toothbrush up if plugged in.

The brushing cycle has a 4x 30 second alert that indicates when you should start brushing another part of your mouth.

This is a fantastic toothbrush ,and for £120 it's half the MRP. A real bargain. If you are thinking of getting one, I say do it!

Braun Series 9 9095CC Men's Electric Shaver Wet/Dry with Clean and Renew Charger

5.0 out of 5 stars Upgraded from 790CC - Fantastic!, 5 Jun. 2016
This is an awesome product! I have been using the Braun 790cc for a few years and decided to treat myself to a new shaver, and so I went for the Braun 9 9095CC.

Just used it for the first time on a two day old beard. I was totally impressed by how smooth and good it felt. I could not feel it cutting any hair at all; no pulling of stray longer hairs, no irritation of the skin, and it produced a vary close shave. It even did a good job of the notorious under the chin areas.

It's pretty quiet too, as is the cleaning station when it's doing its stuff.

The head is slightly larger than the 790CC but not in a cumbersome way, and the shaver itself looks sleek, though the "chrome" look is plastic rather than metal.

Comes with a little hard travel case, a small brush, a cleansing station and 1 cleaning cartridge.

One reviewer wrote that Braun no longer sell accessories for this shaver. What a load of rubbish! On the Braun UK site you'll see accessories for this. Why on earth would they not sell accessories for one of their newest models and yet sell them for the older versions?

So, if you are looking for a good shaver that does a close and comfortable shave, then this is the one for you.

I got mine from Argos purely because it was the same price as Amazon's and I wouldn't have had to pay for delivery (I'm not a Prime subscriber). At £110 below the MRP it's a bargain.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20