Profile for Sue Carter > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Catherine Lansfield Stag Single Quiltset - Multi
Catherine Lansfield Stag Single Quiltset - Multi

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap thin duvet cover, 30 Dec. 2013
Just awful it looks so nice in the pics on here but the material is awfully thin and cheap I would never have bought it if I had known what it was like.

Softly Softly Task Force: Series 1 [DVD]
Softly Softly Task Force: Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Stratford Johns

5.0 out of 5 stars gritty and and still brilliant, 30 Dec. 2013
Bought this for hubbs for xmas. Needless to say I have not seen much of him over xmas, he has secreted himself away and watched the whole series !
I have watched 2 of the episodes and have to say I really liked them . The acting is superb it's very gritty and still relevant to today. I was a bit hesitant to buy due to the reviews about the poor picture quality but it wasn't that bad only a little bit of interference in the picture on times Love it and can't wait for the further series to be released.

Top of the Lake [DVD]
Top of the Lake [DVD]
Dvd ~ Elisabeth Moss

5.0 out of 5 stars Strange but compelling!, 21 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Top of the Lake [DVD] (DVD)
This series has been one of the best things I have seen in a long time. My dd and I watched the whole series in one foul swoop!
We just could not stop watching! I have to say New Zealand looks very beautiful,quite like our own landscape.I was not expecting that I thought it would be more like Australia you know, dusty and dry ! lol!As for Elizabeth Moss she is such a good actress she and Mad Matt ,Peter Mullan, just held us spellbound. The storyline was very confusing on times but that just added to our discussions about it and the theories we came up with were nobodies business! lol. There has been a lot of criticism about this series but I really don't know why, it just goes to show how different ppl are in their tastes I suppose. I hope you all love it as much as we did more please BBC!Now that's what I pay my tv license for !
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 31, 2013 7:52 PM BST

Come Dine with Me - Extra Spicy [DVD]
Come Dine with Me - Extra Spicy [DVD]
Dvd ~ Richard Carpenter
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful don't bother!!, 15 May 2012
OMG this is awful it has no train of thought gone into it at all. It's very difficult to follow as it's just clips of shows taken and slotted in at random points,unfortunately one to miss. Shame as I love CDWM on the telly and the Legend that is DAVE LAMB!About time Amazon had a zero star rating available too cos this is not worthy of any.

Ticker [2001] [DVD]
Ticker [2001] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tom Sizemore

4.0 out of 5 stars I don't know why I like it!, 16 April 2012
This review is from: Ticker [2001] [DVD] (DVD)
God what is the matter with me ? Here I am a reasonably intelligent woman... yes not even a man!Yet I find I love Steven Seagal films . I love the whole good v evil and the divine retribution metered out to the baddies and the happy ending and the action and false kung fu fighting .Anyway if this is the type of film you like then you won't be disappointed. I should hate it but I like it very much! I even like Seagals' speech impediment!!Oh yes btw Tom Sizemore very nice ,good looking and gorgeous, am going to look for a few more of his films to drool over.

The Very Hungry Frenchman [DVD]
The Very Hungry Frenchman [DVD]
Dvd ~ Raymond Blanc
Offered by joe4books

5.0 out of 5 stars Raymond is simply unmissable!, 26 Mar. 2012
Hubbs & I watched this avidly when it was on BBC2 and have now ordered it . It was such a treat to see the beautiful scenery and weather and good food and wine produced by the area he grew up in ,this was really just stunning we didn't want it to end.Raymond doesn't disappoint full of bonhomie as usual bless him!

Red [DVD]
Red [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bruce Willis
Offered by MusicnMedia

4.0 out of 5 stars damn good fun, 11 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Red [DVD] (DVD)
Watched this today have to say it was very good. Much the usual stuff from all actors involved but good film for a bit of switching off and not taking oneself too seriously!Action scenes very good and an all round entertainng film !

Gift Republic Stamp Collection Bone China Mug First Class, Red
Gift Republic Stamp Collection Bone China Mug First Class, Red
Offered by fuze Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely for posties and stamp collecter addicts, 27 Jan. 2012
Have to say this mug far exceeds what I expected . It's Bone china for a start and lovely and big just fab ! The range of mugs this comes in is expensive so to get this for 4 quid was just brilliant, my dad is a rtd postie of many years and he will love this for fathers day or his birthday ... well you get my drift allo got one for hubbs as he is a stamp nut!lol

Chalet Girl [DVD]
Chalet Girl [DVD]
Dvd ~ Felicity Jones

3.0 out of 5 stars it's ok, 26 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Chalet Girl [DVD] (DVD)
Watched this with my teenage girls . I hated it thought it was so predictable. The girls really enjoyed it though I am getting older and more critical and can't seem to like things at face value any more. Anyway it was just alright didn't think much of the casting either.

Eagle Eye [DVD]
Eagle Eye [DVD]
Dvd ~ Shia LaBeouf
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Good action film, 7 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Eagle Eye [DVD] (DVD)
I loved this when we saw it and as it's now so cheap I am going to buy it . The action is brilliant bit far fetched but just the job to unwind and just enjoy. Shia very good in it too ,will be watching his films for more of the same I hope.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3