Profile for L. Walker > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Vintage Flower Collection - 20 Unique Crochet Patterns
Vintage Flower Collection - 20 Unique Crochet Patterns

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful flowers, 1 April 2016
The flower patterns are all lovely, I love the fact they are all vintage and they will be used to uplift my knits.

Knitty Gritty: Knitting for the Absolute Beginner
Knitty Gritty: Knitting for the Absolute Beginner
by Aneeta Patel

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book for absolute beginners, 10 Dec. 2015
I've completed three scarves, a two bobble hats, a pair of baby's booties, and I'm currently knitting a craft bag - all since getting this book in July and I'm getting better at it with every project. Everything is really clearly laid out and explained and the order of the projects is done to allow progression at the right pace combined with some quick wins so that the beginner can make something useful for the off. I'm so pleased I have this book, I'm learning to knit with confidence from being an absolute beginner. I recommend highly for anyone in the same position.

Emartbuy® Apple Iphone 6 6G 6S 4.7 " Inch Gel Skin Case Cover Owls
Emartbuy® Apple Iphone 6 6G 6S 4.7 " Inch Gel Skin Case Cover Owls
Offered by emartbuyuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for an iphone 6, 4 April 2015
Fits the iphone 6 perfectly and provides protection from damage if the phone is dropped. Good quality item

Filofax A5 Malden Organiser - Ochre
Filofax A5 Malden Organiser - Ochre
Offered by Just Sport and Leisure

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Filofax I've ever purchased...., 4 April 2015
Perfect for work, I'm 'old school' and like to keep written notes, to do lists etc rather than electronic. This is my first A5 filofax and find it beter for work than the personal version. The quality of the leather is amazing and the colour is very classy. Lots of pockets to keep things in including a zip up one where I keep small change for coffees and a small memory stick. The best filofax I've every bought, well worth it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little item, 25 Nov. 2013
Very good quality and a fun foxy picture. Fits just nice into my handbag and has scissors, knife, nail file, screwdriver, tweezers and pick. Just what I hoped it would be.

Erté wall calendar 2014
Erté wall calendar 2014
by Flame Tree Publishing
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, very stylish, 23 Nov. 2013
A high quality calendar. Vibrant colours and beautifully printed. Exactly what I hoped for. A good price too, I'm very happy.

Citronella 100% Pure Essential Aromatherapy Oil 10ml
Citronella 100% Pure Essential Aromatherapy Oil 10ml
Offered by Calmer Solutions Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 11 Aug. 2013
I bought this to drop into the wax of tea lights to give a strong aroma in the garden to deter biting insects. Works extremely well, although best for the garden as the smell is very strong for inside. Haven't been bitten this year.

Philips HR2737/70 Citrus Press, 25 Watt, 0.4 Litre
Philips HR2737/70 Citrus Press, 25 Watt, 0.4 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy to use, 11 Aug. 2013
A great citrus juicer. Easy to use, and easy to clean. The juice drops through into the jug and the pulp can be collected from the tray at the top. Its spins both ways and makes it easy to get lots of juice out of the fruit. Fantastic value

Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad (NOT Compatible with the iPad AIR) - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Very convenient, 11 Aug. 2013
The blue tooth worked straight away, and the keyboard is sturdy. The iPad sits firm within it. Charged via a USB cable, it's very easy to use.

iGloo Flexible Slim Soft Silicone Rubber Skin Case for the Apple iPhone 5 Handset - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Discreet and well fitting, 11 Aug. 2013
Fits closely and protects my phone well. I have dropped it on the floor and it was undamaged with this in place.

Page: 1 | 2