Profile for andreana > Reviews

Tite Grip 1 - Non Slip Grip Sport Lotion
Tite Grip 1 - Non Slip Grip Sport Lotion
Offered by Microfiber UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for sweaty hands!, 16 Feb 2014
I could not find any good grip aides for my hands for so long! I have problem with my sweaty hands and you know it does not work when you pole.. I tried other brands, almost all to be honest and this is perfect! For me at least, depends on each person.. Also good for legs and other parts of the body.. Best if applied 30 minutes before workout as it comments on the product. Strongly recommended for pole dance workout and shows! :)

An Introduction to Elvish: And to Other Tongues and Proper Names and Writing Systems of the Third Age of the Western Lands of Middle-earth as Set ... of Professor John Ronald Reuel Tolkien
by Jim Allan

5.0 out of 5 stars So awesome!, 10 Nov 2013
Came in perfect condition and packet very carefully. No scratches, torn pages or flips in the edge of the cover. It has everything you need for the Elvish Language..so much detail..you need to have patience to get really deep into this :)

Let the magic happen, I suggest this to all the fans who love Tolkien's world. The cover looks really "oldish" style, very simple, maybe you do not like the simplicity (depends on your taste ofc!) but it stands out on my bookshelf anyway.. I have a bunch of fantasy books that have the "classic fantasy" dark colours (purple, black, golden letters, silver etc..) so this one stands out with this greenish look:) Hope you enjoy it!

THE AVENGERS 2012 LOKI REPRODUCTION MOVIE PHOTO POSTER NO.28 16X12"
THE AVENGERS 2012 LOKI REPRODUCTION MOVIE PHOTO POSTER NO.28 16X12"

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 10 Nov 2013
Perfect condition and awesome resolution! The finish is matte/glossy which is very good because full glossy shines too much in the light, and gets full of finger marks. Enjoy!

Supergets® Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 Top Flip PU Leather Case, Screen Protector, Touch Screen Stylus and Polishing Cloth - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars fits pefrectly., 10 Nov 2013
Fits perfectly on my dad's Galaxy Ace Plus! He is a business man who uses his phone every time of the day, so it needed some kind of protection with a minimal simple look. Flips easily and closes securely with the magnet. You get the small stylus, screen protector and cloth, so why not? Enjoy!:)

True Love Swallow Studs
True Love Swallow Studs
Offered by House Of Wonderland

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet!, 10 Nov 2013
They are so beautiful and as I expected them to be!

They fit perfectly on my ears (i got small ones!). When I first opened the box they looked really small, and I was like...oh god they are soooo tiny how the hell are they going to be on my ears? are they even going to be seen?.. But when i tried them on, they looked really good, the size is perfect, you just have to try them to realise..

You also need to be careful when pulling them off your ears, as they are handmade and maybe they will be unglued of you treat them badly. Remove them smoothly and they will endure :)

Mad Catz G.L.I.D.E.3 Gaming Surface (PC DVD)
Mad Catz G.L.I.D.E.3 Gaming Surface (PC DVD)
Offered by Mad Catz Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Super sexy mouse pad, i love it., 10 Nov 2013
I use this mouse pad with my Mad Catz R.A.T. 5, man it looks sweet and its a perfect combination.

The mouse slides so smoothly and exactly how you want it to. The size is perfect for any gamer imo (depends on you ofc and the space you have). I have also used Razer Goliathus (same size as this) and this Mad Catz mousepad is a perfect competitor.. I would suggest this to any gamer that needs precision, fast clicking and something to look good on your gaming desktop :) Enjoy !

iTac2 Regular Strength 45g (1.5oz)
iTac2 Regular Strength 45g (1.5oz)
Offered by Poleamor UK

5.0 out of 5 stars love this product!, 10 Nov 2013
I have used itac2-regular strength before, and it works really good, if u know how to use it!

My advice is that you need to get a small amount with the back of your fingers (ex. middle knuckle) in order to get some to the parts of your body you want to get a very good grip. Do not get it on your palms, it wont work it just gets sticky, use another product for hand grip.. It only works for the rest of your body. That is how it works on my skin anyway! Really good for super advanced moves where u mostly grip with the back of the knee, legs and feet.

The amount contained in this jar is enough, it looks small but theres a lot there because you need a small amount every time you apply it anyway.. sooo enjoy!! :)

PURPLE POLKA DOT PREMIUM PU LEATHER PULL FLIP TAB CASE COVER POUCH FOR NOKIA LUMIA 800C BY N4U ACCESSORIES
Offered by N4U Online

5.0 out of 5 stars She loves it!, 13 Feb 2013
Bought this for my Mom, she loved it of course! Looks so chic! :) This pull flip tab case fits perfectly on Nokia Lumia 800. But if you have a gel case on the phone, it wont fit with this case, you might try to stretch it but it is not worth it. It fits with the original plastic case that comes with the phone though. Other than that it is perfect!

white Zebra design flower Leather Flip Skin Case Cover Pouch For Samsung galaxy ace S5830

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice case, 13 Feb 2013
Fits very good on the phone! Love the texture, it is very good quality too and flips back closing securely.

Assassins Creed Brotherhood Ezio Medium Plush
Assassins Creed Brotherhood Ezio Medium Plush
Offered by scificollectorshop

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, 13 Feb 2013
I bought this as a present for my boyfriend, he loved it! Ezio as a plush toy looks so cute, love the detail on the clothing. I am a big fan of AC and this looks totally awesome. The size is proper as well, if you don't want something very big. It stands and stays in place as well.

Page: 1 | 2