Profile for C. Munro > Reviews

Content by C. Munro

C. Munro "Cee" (London, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
NEW SET OF 6 MICROFIBRE STEAM MOP FLOOR WASHABLE REPLACEMENT PADS FOR H2O H20 X5
Offered by Fasun

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, but no match for original brand., 20 Aug. 2015
When I purchased these I wondered how it could possibly matter what brand pads you buy for your steam mop.
I own The x5 steam mop, and what I discovered is that these pads don't hold water as well as the original pads. Before long you're just slopping hot water around with the mop.
It normally takes me one pad to mop my entire kitchen floor, but with this brand I need at least two.

Tiny Tatty Teddy Fleece Blanket
Tiny Tatty Teddy Fleece Blanket

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely!, 12 Nov. 2013
This is a lovely fleece blanket with a really cute detail. It stands up well to a 30 degree gentle wash.

It's very large, which I find to be a plus. As per a previous reviewer, I also find that it is big enough to fold in half in my son's cot, thus adding an extra layer.

Naty by Nature Womencare Bio Panty Liners Large - 4 x Packs of 28 (112 Panty Liners)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 12 Nov. 2013
These liners do exactly what I expect of them. I have absolutely no complaints and can wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone.

I also love the fact that these don't contain any unnecessary chemicals and are made from 'earth-friendly' ingredients. This brand is all I use on my baby son, and so far I've never had cause for concern or complaint.

Me To You Tiny Tatty Teddy Height Chart
Me To You Tiny Tatty Teddy Height Chart

3.0 out of 5 stars lovely, but not perfect, 12 Nov. 2013
The product itself is beautiful, lovely and soft, gorgeous plush material.

My only gripe is that ours is not straight! It curves to the left! This means that it's not that great for measuring my son's height, until he's at least as tall as where the curve ends.

I considered returning it, but I just couldn't find the time, so we're just going to make the best of it. At least it looks attractive.

Theo Klein Toy Vileda Mop and Dustpan and Brush  Set
Theo Klein Toy Vileda Mop and Dustpan and Brush Set
Offered by Toystar UK

4.0 out of 5 stars toddler loves it, 30 Sept. 2013
It seems reasonably well made and the broom and dustpan & brush are fully functional. The mop can probably wipe up tiny spillages but isn't practical for anything more. Which obviously isn't an issue, since this is a toy!

My 15-month old toddler loves this toy. I bought it because he was forever fighting me for my dustpan and brush.

Now, whenever I get my broom out or my dustpan and brush, my son immediately runs and gets his and 'helps' me clean up!

Hape Lawnmower Push and Pull
Hape Lawnmower Push and Pull

5.0 out of 5 stars toddler loves it, 30 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Hape Lawnmower Push and Pull (Toy)
My son (15 months old at the time of this review) loves this toy, and tends to use it when I'm mowing the lawn or using the vacuum cleaner. It's nice and quiet (apart from the gentle clicking of the wooden pieces), seems well made, and entertains my son for ages at a time.

InterDesign Axis Kitchen Over the Cabinet 9-Inch Double Dish Towel Bar, Chrome
InterDesign Axis Kitchen Over the Cabinet 9-Inch Double Dish Towel Bar, Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect! Great value for money., 30 Sept. 2013
This product fits perfectly over the doors of my kitchen cupboards, and unlike some other over-door products the part which is in contact with the cupboards is lightly padded, so no scratches all over the door if it shifts around (which it doesn't! Although my son slides it around a lot but the padding means it really isn't an issue).

The smooth rounded edges are perfect because I have a toddler and anything else would pose a safety risk as it's just around his head height.

A normal kitchen towel folded in half fits beautifully on this towel bar. The only improvement I can think of would be if the upper bar was slightly further back so there was a slightly bigger gap between the two bars to make it slightly easier if you want to hang two towels.

JVL Airer Folding Clothes Radiator, White
JVL Airer Folding Clothes Radiator, White
Offered by NEW STAR Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars not as described!, 9 July 2013
I was a bit confused when these arrived, as they didn't look as I remembered them from the picture. I actually had to come on here and double check what was shown in the image.

It turns out that what I received is a very spacious, perfectly satisfactory product, but definitely isn't what is shown in that picture. I shall attempt to upload a picture.
Comment Comment | Permalink

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 9 July 2013
These are aesthetically pleasing and seem as though they won't fall apart too easily, but the legs are forever coming loose and I'm fed up of having to constantly screw them back on.

RJM Ladies Pink Feather Feel Gem Fasten Strap Pump Slippers Non Skid One Size
RJM Ladies Pink Feather Feel Gem Fasten Strap Pump Slippers Non Skid One Size
Offered by Zest Clothing

2.0 out of 5 stars bought as guest slippers, 9 July 2013
I like people to remove their shoes in my home so I bought these as some inexpensive 'guest slippers'. I am informed by my guests that although they are reasonably comfortable on the carpet they are less comfortable on the hard floors as they are very thin.

But the worst complaint is that the shiny little button comes off all too easily and as I have a toddler running around my house who likes to pick up little things like that and eat them, I am not very pleased about that.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7