Profile for Carol > Reviews

Zyliss Extra Large Rotary Cheese Grater with Fine and Coarse Drums
Zyliss Extra Large Rotary Cheese Grater with Fine and Coarse Drums
Price: 20.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent grater, 14 Mar 2014
I am very pleased with this grater. It is very easy to use and clean. The cheese does not stick in the drum like other makes I have had. Would recommend highly.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good polish, 14 Mar 2014
Although this colour was not as expected, not as berry red as I thought it would be (always difficult to get a true colour online) I am still pleased with it. The quality of the polish is always good with Jessica and lasts very well without chipping within a couple of days.

Breville VKJ551 Stainless Steel Kettle, Colour Select (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 29 Oct 2013
I am delighted with this kettle. It boils quickly and quite quietly. The novelty of the changing colours has not yet worn off and I have had it a couple of months now. I did not notice any strange taste after boiling although I did read a lot of reviews which stated some people had complained about this problem. Overall it is a very cheerful and functional addition to my kitchen.

Character World Moshi Monsters Moshlings Single Rotary Duvet Set
Character World Moshi Monsters Moshlings Single Rotary Duvet Set
Offered by scificollectorshop
Price: 9.19

3.0 out of 5 stars Satisfactory, 29 Oct 2013
My granddaughter is a huge Moshi Monster fan so it was bought for her. The quality of the cotton is not brilliant but she is very pleased with it. The characters are quite big and I think the manufacturer would have been better designing smaller and therefore more characters.

Moshi Monsters Micro Theme Park Playset
Moshi Monsters Micro Theme Park Playset
Price: 13.84

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased granddaughter, 29 Oct 2013
Bought as a birthday present for my granddaughter who is delighted with it. She loves anything to do with Moshi Monsters and it was a welcome addition to her collection.

Armel Ultra Compact Smart Leather Case Cover for for Amazon New Kindle Paperwhite 2013 & Previous Generation 2012 with Magnetic Support Sleep Wake Function ereader sleeve Kindle Paperwhite 2nd(latest version)
Offered by Armel-UK
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely case, 29 Oct 2013
Lovely rich colour and the quality of this case is very good. I bought it for my husband who is very pleased with it.

Typhoon Modern Butterfly Peg Bag
Typhoon Modern Butterfly Peg Bag

4.0 out of 5 stars Very serviceable, 18 July 2013
This bag is of good quality and well made. The colours are vibrant and the shoulder strap a good length. I would have liked it to take more pegs hence the 4* rating as opposed to 5*.

Daughter 40th Birthday, Birthday Card
Daughter 40th Birthday, Birthday Card
Offered by Gifts From Unique
Price: 3.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice card, 18 July 2013
This was better than expected. The quality of the card was good as was the colours, which can sometimes looked washed out in lesser quality cards.

The Hit (Will Robie 2)
The Hit (Will Robie 2)
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 22 May 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I am a Baldacci fan anyway and this was one of the best ones I have read recently. The interaction of the 2 main characters with the same mindset and professional strengths made for an interesting story as they came up against each other in many circumstances, the reader is left to wonder which one is going to come out on top. I liked the fact that a couple of characters from a previous novel were also included to give some continuation on a personal level. I found myself reading well into the early hours on many occasions because I just could not put it down!! I would highly recommend it.

Soak Off Tray for removing shellac, acrylic, uv gel false nail art extensions acetone safe by KingOfHearts
Offered by Deal Pot Ltd
Price: 7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite chunky, 22 May 2013
This tray was larger than I expected and needed a fair amount of acetone to allow the nails to be covered completely. That said it felt sturdy and I didn't feel it would tip over whilst soaking my nails.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 10, 2013 10:05 PM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3