Profile for Lindyloo > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Fly London Women's Yush Boots P500336016 Tan 6 UK, 39 EU
Fly London Women's Yush Boots P500336016 Tan 6 UK, 39 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Boots, 4 April 2014
This is the 3rd pair of fly that I tried to get the right size. I am 58 and have been a size 6 for too many years. The size 6 are too large and the size 5 are too small. Because of my feet anything too large is just as bad as being too tight. Please fly bring out half sizes then I would buy lots of your boots as they would be fantastically comfortable.

Fly London Women's Yush Leather Black Borgogna Platforms Boots P500336005 6 UK
Fly London Women's Yush Leather Black Borgogna Platforms Boots P500336005 6 UK
Price: 91.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Boots, 4 April 2014
I am 58 years old and love these boots. They would be so comfortable had they fit me in length. Unfortunately because of my feet it is just as bad for me having too big of boot as too small. The leather of these boots are very soft and probably would give quite a lot given time. I ordered a size 6 which was rather too spacious to begin with so after a while would of been massive. I class myself as a positive 6. The leather on the dark red and the tan that I also tried are much stiffer and thicker. Unfortunately for me fly size 6 are too bid and the size 5 are too small. Bring out half sizes fly and I would buy loads.

Lotus Womens Winslow Suede Boots 40014 Black 6 UK, 39 EU
Lotus Womens Winslow Suede Boots 40014 Black 6 UK, 39 EU

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought at a very good price, 19 Mar 2014
I bought these for comfort. The right one was fine although not the most comfortable Ive had, but the left one was too small. I am a true size 6 for 40 years now. The left one was too small in the length. They were well made and the felt very durable. I was very disappointed as I liked them.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a wedding present, 13 Mar 2014
This was very much admired when I bought this for a wedding present as the couple involved were married in Edinburgh. The quality and service is excellent.

Loose Women: Here Come the Girls
Loose Women: Here Come the Girls
by Loose Women

5.0 out of 5 stars Avery good buy, 18 Jan 2014
This was a present for my Aunt who loved it. A bargain and saved me travelling all around the shops.

The Best of the Three Tenors
The Best of the Three Tenors
Price: 12.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 18 Jan 2014
I bought this for my Aunt who loved it and was very pleased. It was a good price and saved me money on travelling around the shops.

Amazon Kindle Keyboard Leather Cover, Black (only fits Kindle Keyboard)
Amazon Kindle Keyboard Leather Cover, Black (only fits Kindle Keyboard)
Price: 30.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 18 Jan 2014
I bought this for my husband when I bought his Kindle and it is excellent for protecting it. I really good buy.

Olay Regenerist Regenerating Moisturiser Day Cream
Olay Regenerist Regenerating Moisturiser Day Cream
Price: 12.78

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good buy, 18 Jan 2014
This was a very good buy as for the price it saved me money travelling around the shops a bargain.

The Waltons - Season 2 [DVD] [1973] [2006]
The Waltons - Season 2 [DVD] [1973] [2006]
Dvd ~ Richard Thomas
Price: 17.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 18 Jan 2014
This was well worth the buy as I thoroughly enjoyed watching them again after all these years. A very good purchase.

The Waltons - Season 3 - Complete [DVD] [2006]
The Waltons - Season 3 - Complete [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Richard Thomas
Price: 15.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 18 Jan 2014
Found this box set an excellent buy and thoroughly enjoyed watching them after all these years. It was well worth this purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5