Profile for John Orchard > Reviews

Content by John Orchard

John Orchard

SIAMP 99B 1/2 Replacement Bottom Entry BRASS inlet fill float valve 30993007 [C]
Offered by Plumbtap

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service., 5 Mar. 2014
I ordered it on a Friday and it came the next day. It hasn't been fitted yet but I did like the schematic drawing in the info regarding the item sizes.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 4, 2015 2:17 PM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy., 11 Aug. 2013
Possibly having to change my eating habits owing to cancer I saw the vastly more expensive other make and saw this on Amazon so gave it a go owing to the price and would I just use it once and put it in a cupboard. No, its great and I have used it virtually every day.

Tyneside Irish
Tyneside Irish
by John Sheen

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Book for Villagers in County Durham, 6 May 2012
This review is from: Tyneside Irish (Hardcover)
I got this book as my Granfather was killed in WW1 who was in the Tyneside Irish as were numerous Miners in Colliery Villages in County Durham who were not in fact Irish. It is well written and researched.

Classic Rock-Rice/Webber
Classic Rock-Rice/Webber

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilled to bits, 14 Nov. 2011
I have all the Cassic Rock cassettes and a number of CD's but not this one so I was really pleased to obtain it for my MP3 player. There are still a lot which have not been transferred to CD which is a shame as they are all like this out of this World arrangements.

Comrades
Comrades
Offered by best_value_entertainment

3.0 out of 5 stars Comrades Royal Marines Band, 4 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Comrades (Audio CD)
I was a bit disapointed in that it was all marches but that being said it is a typical Royal Marine Band sound and one I was going to use for a local Internet programme. Problem is the instigator of my doing a programm has become a bit of a Pimpernel.

Lost River (Cooper and Fry Crime Series, Book 10)
Lost River (Cooper and Fry Crime Series, Book 10)
by Stephen Booth

5.0 out of 5 stars Lost River, 2 July 2011
I have read all of Peter Robinson's books and wasn't disappointed with this one. He has a knack of keeping you in suspense in all his works and look forward to the next title. A first class Aithor.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 15, 2012 12:19 AM GMT

Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 (3 Users, PC)
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 (3 Users, PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Price., 21 May 2011
Owing to the fact that out PC crashed several weeks ago we purchased one from a scource. The problem was my wife needed Microsoft Office for her youth group and I use it for certain things. The PC we obtained didn't have it installed so we looked at various options but Amazon was the cheapest and it was delivered in a couple of days so well done Amazon.