Profile for M. S. Watts > Reviews

36 piece plastic childrens dinner set from Ikea BPA free . Quality product
36 piece plastic childrens dinner set from Ikea BPA free . Quality product
Offered by WECARE

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for your little person!, 15 July 2013
Bought these for our toddler for meal times, found these to be a perfect size for a child, lovely bright colours and the bowls are nice and deep. I felt that some bowls we have had have been too shallow and have allowed for some serious Rice Crispy escaping, but these bowls were perfect!!
My 2 year old son loves them, he likes to pick the colours, which are lovely and vibrant. The cups are a perfect size for little toddler hands, these were his first 'big boy' cups. The plates have a lovely high side, which means there really was a minimal amount of mess and spillages. They are easy to wash up too! Perfect for Mummy and perfect for little Rufus.

Fitness-Mad Pair of Neo Dumbbells - Purple, 1 kg (Boxed in a pairs)
Fitness-Mad Pair of Neo Dumbbells - Purple, 1 kg (Boxed in a pairs)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 15 July 2013
Comfortable to hold, perfect size and just the right weight for my needs.
They are also quite hardy, as they were dropped by a toddler several times - always a sign that something has been made well!

ASICS Women's Court Mystik Cr Grey/Grey Trainer H191N 1111 6 UK
ASICS Women's Court Mystik Cr Grey/Grey Trainer H191N 1111 6 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, comfortable and cheap, 15 July 2013
Needed some cheap trainers to use whilst doing some low-impact exercising. Found these trainers to be comfortable and they look good too! The trainers were slightly too narrow for my feet, but since I have super-wide duck-feet I felt that considering this they did quite well.

Urban Armor Gear Composite Case with Screen Kit Visual Packaging for Samsung Galaxy S4 - Rust/Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Hardy and handsome, 15 July 2013
Thought I would buy this for my rather clumsy partner, since his last phone by the end of things looked like it had been to war.
So far this case has withstood being thrown out of a window by a toddler, dropped numerous times (occasionally on my partners head) and no cracks, chips or marks on it.
The phone is slightly rubbery around the edges, which allows minimal contact with the floor, and the bright colour and shape make it a good looking thing aswell. Quite expensive, for what it is, but DEFINATELY think the price is worth it, since it has saved a rather expensive piece of technology from being smashed on to the A2.
Excellent product.

Interregnum (Tales of the Empire Book 1)
Interregnum (Tales of the Empire Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 15 July 2013
I found this book to be great, gripping and the scene that SJA Turney sets is marvellous. This didn't whip me along at a million miles an hour, it was a beautifully written, graphic and interesting book that allows you to enjoy Kivas story. This has led me to buy some more of his work, would recommend whole-heartedly.

Tales of Ancient Rome
Tales of Ancient Rome

5.0 out of 5 stars Well written good fun, 15 July 2013
After having an operation, I needed a book to while away some time. This book was fabulous! Lots of lovely, fun short stories which are well written. Some of the stories are super short, which were fine by me, but can imagine some other readers would perhaps want more. I felt the characters were well written, and the Zombie story was just a fun light-hearted tale, not to be taken too seriously. You can tell that S J A Turney has had fun whilst writing these tales, and that this was just a good opportunity to get some interesting stories, which would perhaps not have legs as a full book, out for us to enjoy.