Profile for Codec Junkie > Reviews

Content by Codec Junkie

Codec Junkie

Afunta(tm) 8" Tablet Stand with USB Keyboard - Black Faux Leather Carrying Case-with Free Micro USB OTG Cable and Mini USB OTG Cable

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality feel, 9 Jan. 2014
It feels and looks sturdy, the keyboard is great and easy to connect via micro USB. Only problem is its too big for my Samsung tab 3 8 inch. I will have to but another, sadly. My tablet rests okay but no way can I carry it in this case, it will just fall out.

Apple Products USB iPod Cable Lead Charger Sync for Apple iPod with Dock Connector, iPod Nano 1G 2G 3G 4G 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB, iPod Mini, iPod U2, iPod Click Wheel, iPod Video 30GB 60GB 80GB, iPod Classic 80GB 120GB 160GB, iPod Touch 1G 2G 8GB 16GB 32GB and iPhone 1G 3G 3Gs 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB etc (White)
Offered by Spaceup

3.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, 9 Jan. 2014
For the task I wanted it for it worked. I wanted to update my ipod as i'd lost the original and expensive to replace cable. It actually fell apart the first time I tried to take it out of my ipod, and it seems to be jammed in but I am leaving it in as I'll need to charge the pod on a long back packing trip. Annoying but for the price I paid, and reviews I saw I kinda expected it.

Lonely Planet Thailand (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Thailand (Travel Guide)
by Lonely Planet

5.0 out of 5 stars Promt, 9 Jan. 2014
Detailed and informative! Quite a thick heavy book though. It has some detailed maps and loads of information on Thailand

Kodak Protective Hard Case for Small Digital Cameras - Black
Kodak Protective Hard Case for Small Digital Cameras - Black
Offered by Picsio

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 Jan. 2014
Really fast delivery and a great durable feeling product. My Samsung SLR fits perfectly and I feel safer not it's in a hard case. It's really light too. A bargain for the price