Profile for GRYFFUN > Reviews

Tribes
Tribes
by Catherine MacPhail

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good book., 11 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Tribes (Paperback)
My son age 11 loved this book and says he couldn't recommend it enough. Tribes is about a child who joins a gang and it is about him discovering that the leader is evil; it is also about what happens when he tries to leave.
All her books have kept him quiet and absorbed for hours.

Tiger Deluxe Classical Guitar Gig Bag]
Tiger Deluxe Classical Guitar Gig Bag]

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice., 11 Jun. 2011
I was unsure about buying this because there were no reviews. I have to say I am glad I took the risk.
It is well made and thickly padded.
It has ample pockets and 2 zips on each opening.
The full size Classical Guitar fits beautifully.
It has rucksack like straps on the back which are easily adjusted to fit either a 12 year old or adult.
The back has padding to prevent discomfort when carrying the guitar in the bag and the 'feet' on the base give extra support when resting the guitar on the ground.
Overall I am happy with this I feel it gives the guitar the level of protection I was looking for.

'Shut the Box - Pocket Size'
'Shut the Box - Pocket Size'

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for journeys., 11 Jun. 2011
This review is from: 'Shut the Box - Pocket Size' (Toy)
I baught this for my children to play in the car and on holiday. The dice are tiny but they can be rolled into the box and so don't drop on the car floor. The older ones (10 & 12) can manage to play in the car, the younger ones (4 & 7)love to play it in the house. It is so simple you, think too simple, but quickly become addicted and the thrill when you put all the numbers down still lights up everyones face.
Even better is the fact that you only need 2 dice to play and if you loose them dice are easy to come by. No way of loosing the other bits as they are attached and the dice fit in the box when it is shut so keeping them safe is easy.This pocket version is ideal for travel.
Enough to say we like this game.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant for beginner or child, 19 Jan. 2011
I was bought this for Christmas last year. It can be tricky to position but gives an excellent view of the moon surface and shows up stars which I always thought were singles as multiple stars. My children (age 4 & 10) also love it and we sometimes use it for bird watching. We payed [..] and for that price it is fab.
It also comes with stikers to decorate it with.