Profile for Margot > Reviews

Content by Margot

Margot "Margot" (Brighton, UK)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Salter MiBody Bluetooth Digital Body Analyser Bathroom Scale, Black
Salter MiBody Bluetooth Digital Body Analyser Bathroom Scale, Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Great scale but there is an issue with saving goal weight within the app., 30 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I was very excited to receive this scale as both me and my husband we are trying to lose weight. I must admit that vision of being able to synchronise the scale with app on the phone via the Bluetooth to track progress did sound very promising.

The scale works perfectly. There is option to set up 4 separate users, change weight from metric to imperial etc. with click of the button.

The difficulties I came across were caused by the MiBody app not the scale itself.
Although the app works rather smoothly on my Motorola Moto G 2nd Gen and is convenient in use, easy to synchronise with the scale, has modern graphics and clear navigation… it refuses to remember my goal weight. Does not matter how many times I would update the info, the goal numbers disappear after a while and it looks like I have already reached my goal as they are equal with current weight. On the positive note once you create account using your email address other details stay saved so even if you remove the app and add it again, the info is still there. Saving the goals is the only issue so far.
I have contacted Salter regarding this and they said it will be fixed in new version of the app.
I will update this review once it is solved and in meantime - 1 star for the app.

General Gifts 925 Sterling Silver Ring Shape Charm With Black Cz Guitar Dangle For Pandora, Biagi, Chamilia, Troll And More Bracelets
Offered by General Gifts UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made cute little ukulele charm with black cubic zirconia., 29 Jun. 2016
This is really well made genuine sterling silver charm featuring cute little ukulele with black cubic zirconia stone. I completely missed this fact so I was nicely surprised on the delivery.

The charm has 925 stamp and comes in a little plastic bag.

I got previously couple of charms from General Gifts and they are always spot on.

General Gifts Birthday Noodles 925 Sterling Silver Charm Beads Fits Pandora European Charms Bracelete
Offered by General Gifts UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks better than on the picture., 29 Jun. 2016
Absolutely lovely genuine sterling silver charm. It looks even better than on the picture and have 925 stamp.
It would make perfect gift for any noodle soup lovers.
I got previously couple of charms from General Gifts as well and they have never disappointed me.

Heritage Nylon Lead Red 1m X12mm Sz 1-3
Heritage Nylon Lead Red 1m X12mm Sz 1-3

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft comfortable handle., 29 Jun. 2016
The lead have nice soft comfortable handle.
The trigger hook is of good quality as well.
We got the shortest version - 1 m long and it is perfect for our needs.

Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Art Palette w/ Brush European Dangle Bead Charm f/ Pandora
Offered by Queenberry, Inc.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not seem to be genuine sterling silver..., 29 Jun. 2016
The palette I have received from Queenberry did not seem to be genuine sterling silver despite the 925 stamps. It looked more like a silver plated charm.

Additionally was very poorly finished, end of the brush even had a hole in it (visible on the last image) and it seemed empty inside.

The charm was also very light, much lighter than other sterling silver charms the same size. The colour of the item did not match any silver jewellery I have, it was silvery white, like aluminium.

I have returned it.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Post-it 653-1Y 38mm x 51mm Recycled Notes Pads (1 Pack of 12 pads , 100 Sheets Per Pad)

4.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than standard notes and not as bright yellow., 27 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
First of all the notes are rectangular in shape not square as pictured. They are smaller than standard square Post-it notes.
They are also not as bright yellow, possibly because they are made of recycled paper.

Other than that they are as good as standard post-it notes. They stick easily to many surfaces and stay connected for days unlike "no name" sticky notes.

Chopard Casmir Eau de Parfum Spray for Her - 100 ml
Chopard Casmir Eau de Parfum Spray for Her - 100 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems genuine but the cellophane wrapper is missing., 25 Jun. 2016
I have had Chopard Casmir perfume in the past so I knew exactly what to expect scent wise... it is lovely sweet, oriental, rather spicy than floral with vanilla notes.

I'm not a perfume expert but it is lost lasting perfume, it is very strong for the first hour so, but the scent is noticeable though the day and even the next day after shower.

I took away once star for the fact that the perfume comes in a box but without the cellophane packaging. The EDP seems genuine, the serial number on the box and bottle match but the cellophane is not there. It is fine if you are getting it for yourself but may not be suitable if you are buying it as a gift for someone.

Casmir 100ml EDP Spray for Women By Chopard
Casmir 100ml EDP Spray for Women By Chopard
Offered by FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems genuine but there is no cellophane wrapper., 25 Jun. 2016

Duracell Replacement Camera Battery for Nikon EN-El15
Duracell Replacement Camera Battery for Nikon EN-El15

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as the Nikon battery... but cheaper., 25 Jun. 2016
It is a very good replacement battery, as good as the original for half of the money.

I got this in a hurry as an emergency battery for my new Nikon D7200 because after replacing the body I realised that old type Nikon batteries (from my old D50) did not fit in the new body.

The Duracell charges quickly and keeps power for as long as the original Nikon battery. I will be definitely feting more of those rather than pricey Nikon ones.

Oral-B Stages Kids Star Wars Replacement Toothbrush Heads - Pack of 4
Oral-B Stages Kids Star Wars Replacement Toothbrush Heads - Pack of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, soft replacement brushes... not only for kids., 25 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These are good, soft replacement brushes for most of Oral-B electric brushes... not only for kids. I personally always use soft brushes (due to my sensitive gums) so I often use the same ones with my 5 year old.

Star Wars are back in fashion again so it is nice to have this option in toothbrush design as well. It is also great for kids that are not so keen on brushing teeth... having Star Wars characters on the brush may convince them to brush more often.

The 4 brushes come with random characters on them (we had 2 Jodas, 1 Storm Trooper and 1 Darth Wader). Also the colour markers are randomly provided (we had 2 blue, 1 pink, 1 yellow) but this one can be easily removed and swapped the previous replacement heads if needed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20