Profile for Breuddwyd > Reviews

Nobby Plush Balls with Feather
Nobby Plush Balls with Feather
Price: 4.27

3.0 out of 5 stars Rope ring around interferes with bounce, 14 July 2014
My cats love to chase bouncy feathery balls, sadly the feathers get bitten off quite quickly and they stop being interested! They bounce well mostly, but I have marked this set down as these have a rope-like ring around them that sticks out from the rubbery surface of the ball; if it hits the ground on top of this it bounces astray. Ha

Animal Babies Quilt Stamped Cross Stitch Kit-34"X43"
Animal Babies Quilt Stamped Cross Stitch Kit-34"X43"
Offered by supermart USA
Price: 19.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't be fooled, a LOT of time and effort is needed to make this, 20 Jun 2014
The outcome after all that work is lovely, but if you're someone who just finds a couple hours a week at most to do this then you'll need to start the blanket before the birth to get it to them before they move out of the cot!

Spring Deal British Made Long Reach Netball Ring INCLUDES size 5 netball (Robust Ring made in Britain) & 2 Years Warranty Buy this and qualify for free pump.
Offered by Avonstar
Price: 36.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, very good quality, 20 Jun 2014
Had a lot of fun with this since it was put up, although initially when taking it out of the box the sheer size of it made me get out the tape measure, but it is exactly regulation size for the UK so I presume it was simply my perception of the usually far away nets. You get a good quality ball with it, definitely worth a buy.

Rosewood Soft Protection Salon Grooming Nail Clipper, Small
Rosewood Soft Protection Salon Grooming Nail Clipper, Small
Price: 3.15

4.0 out of 5 stars Sharp and work well, 20 Jun 2014
Several people have complimented the guard, I have to admit I never took the time to work out how to use it, and without it there was no problem with not seeing how much you're cutting, I always put my arm over my cats' backs and come round under to hold the one leg I'm clipping off the floor, with their head next to mine, so I can always see where the nail bed ends.
There are cheaper more delicate clippers out there (and somewhere in my house, lost) personally I dont see the need for these to be so bulky as the delicate ones I had did cat's clows just fine, maybe the bulk has more purpose for small dogs.

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - The Full Journey [DVD]
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - The Full Journey [DVD]
Dvd ~ Avery Brooks
Offered by 101Trading
Price: 69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sci-fi glut, 20 Jun 2014
Trekkies will be entertained for weeks. Not my favourite Star Trek series by a long way but it's fun watching all the old goodies, and unlike when they originally aired you can follow and remember the series-long plots much easier and get more out of the episodes.

fine-toned -EXERCISE ,GYM,YOGA BALL 75cm+PUMP-ANTI-BURST + EXERCISE INSTRUCTIONS -strong / anti slip -NEW!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong, 20 Jun 2014
Able to hold the full weight of a 20stone/130kg+ adult for exercises. Comes with a free foot pump which does the job although is very fragile feeling hasnt broken yet after 4 uses)

Coming To America [DVD]
Coming To America [DVD]
Dvd ~ Eddie Murphy
Offered by rsdvd
Price: 4.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, 20 Jun 2014
This review is from: Coming To America [DVD] (DVD)
A film I've loved since I was a child, Eddie Murphy excels at the multiple-role mono(poly)logues. Yes it's corny but it's magical and funny and veeeeery 80s

Slazenger Classic Trainers Mens Black/Charcoal 9 UK UK
Slazenger Classic Trainers Mens Black/Charcoal 9 UK UK
Offered by Sports Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, wear out quickly but do the job well, 20 Jun 2014
Cheap as chips, and make sure you buy a bigger size, but they are comfy and appropriately smart looking for work. They wear out in ~6 months on daily use though

Baby Banz Sunglasses (Pink: 0-5 years) - Pink Patterned - Age 2-5
Baby Banz Sunglasses (Pink: 0-5 years) - Pink Patterned - Age 2-5

5.0 out of 5 stars Passed the happy baby test, but buy the bigger size!, 20 Jun 2014
The age 2-5 glasses fit my small-for-her-age 14 month old, I'd recommend you buy he higher size for big babies 6 months plus, and give these a miss in any child bigger than a toddler. I ordered the pink pattered but due to lack of stock (after checking with me) the seller sent he hot pink glasses instead, which are fab, very happy with them. She seems quite happy to keep them on.

Smiffy's Wild Child Wig
Smiffy's Wild Child Wig
Offered by Party4Me
Price: 7.84

1.0 out of 5 stars dont bother, 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: Smiffy's Wild Child Wig (Apparel)
Doesn't look like the models, no real curls just a messy frizz, the front midline is worst, I know this will always look like a wig but it didn't have to look so obviously a cheap and tacky thing that arrived appearing crushed and I couldnt get into anything like wearable even on a novelty dress up night.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7