Profile for Lamaline > Reviews

Content by Lamaline

Lamaline (Royaume-Uni)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The Emotions' Survival Guide (Disney/Pixar Inside Out) (Ultimate Handbook)
The Emotions' Survival Guide (Disney/Pixar Inside Out) (Ultimate Handbook)
by Random House Disney

4.0 out of 5 stars Must have for an autistic child and cool to read as well, 24 Sept. 2015
Appart from the fact that the book has been assemble upside down it looks great. I think it's a fantastic tool also for schools. I bought it specifically for my autistic son to help me manage his emotions at school. The school will also use it as an "emotional thermometer" with him and other kids.

The Green Prince DVD
The Green Prince DVD
Dvd ~ Mosab Hassan Yousef

5.0 out of 5 stars watch it. You're going to love it, 10 Aug. 2015
This review is from: The Green Prince DVD (DVD)
Amazing documentary about the Hamas prince who spied for Israel for many years. His doubts, his fears, the rejection of his family and the uncommon friend he's making along the way

Melitta Look Therm Selection Filter Coffee Maker - Black and Silver
Melitta Look Therm Selection Filter Coffee Maker - Black and Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars great coffee. Simple, 10 Aug. 2015
I bought this coffee machine and I'm very pleased with it. Excellent coffee and it is kept hot for 3h. Not cooked. Highly recommended plus the auto off feature saves energy.

Pixar Character Encyclopedia  (Dk Disney)
Pixar Character Encyclopedia (Dk Disney)
by DK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for every age, 10 Aug. 2015
I already bought 2 of the same book as my son can keep his hands of it. The book is literally falling apart after very extensive use. It's great for all ages. You won't disappoint anyone, child or adult!

JETech® Gold Slim-Fit Folio Smart Case Cover with Back Case for Apple the New iPad 4 & 3 (3rd and 4th Generation with Retina Display) / iPad 2 (Red)
Offered by JEDirect UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so good..., 19 Jan. 2015
I was not very happy with this product. The flap doesn't cover the front of the ipad very well and sometimes the ipad keeps working on even if the flap is down. Also the quality is not up to what i was expecting...

"Ramzor"- "Traffic Light " Seasons 1+2 Hebrew Israeli Best Tv Sitcom Series o...
Dvd ~ Adir Miller
Offered by SycoBloom

5.0 out of 5 stars fun fun fun!, 4 Nov. 2014
It's a very good series. Pure Israeli. I practise my Hebrew with that but I definitely need the subtitles ! Buy it. You won't regret it!

Homecoming
Homecoming
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars The original "Homeland", 17 Sept. 2014
The most gripping series of all. They are the original "Homeland" series. It's gripping, with a lot of suspense and even feels a bit too real at some point. The politics, the psychologies of the characters, the issues of the country vs. the rest of the world. There's everything.

I gobbled the 2 seasons in a week!

Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy (Bridget Jones series Book 3)
Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy (Bridget Jones series Book 3)

3.0 out of 5 stars Overdue, 20 Jan. 2014
Of course I bought the latest instalment of Miss Jones. Of course I was happy to see her again. But her life as a widow of nearly 50 years old and the way she still acts like a 30 something is a bit weird.
Ok I DID HAVE A GOOD TIME... but the novelty is not there anymore. It's just a number 3 in a nice trilogy.

Soup for Every Day: 365 of Our Favourite Recipes (New Covent Garden Soup Company)
by New Covent Garden Soup Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Great recipes, 20 Jan. 2014
An all in one book to have a delicious soup every day of the year.
Don't look any further. I've tested 10 of them already and can't wait to have more.
Buy it now, you'll thank me later!

My First Magnetic Calendar - BLUE (also available in PINK). Rigid board 40 x 32cm with hanging loop
Offered by Indigo Worldwide Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Every day use, 20 Jan. 2014
Great product. My son changes the days every day. It taught him time and seasons as well as weather.
A must have!