Profile for Bendetto > Reviews

Content by Bendetto

Bendetto

Page: 1 | 2
Dc Rebound Slim Hi J Shoe Bkw, Women's Hi-Top Sneakers, Black (black/white Bkw), 6 UK (39 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love Them!, 28 Feb. 2016
I brought these, and while dubious I thought they looked pretty neat.
All my doubts were gone however as these shoes quickly transformed into my new favourites!

Zeagoo® Womens Hot Fashion Sleeveless Elastic Waist Trouser Jumpsuit Overalls
Zeagoo® Womens Hot Fashion Sleeveless Elastic Waist Trouser Jumpsuit Overalls
Offered by Cravog

2.0 out of 5 stars Amazing in all but one detail., 24 Jan. 2016
Would be a great product if the sizing were not so off. I am a rather tall size 8 and was reassured that a size 10 would fit me; but alas this product is more like a size 6.

Etosell Girls Back Angel Wings Fleece Hoodie Zip Up Sweatshirt Jacket
Etosell Girls Back Angel Wings Fleece Hoodie Zip Up Sweatshirt Jacket

2.0 out of 5 stars Thumbelina clothing, 17 Dec. 2015
Ordered a large when I'm an american size six and found that this product barely reaches my wrists, disappointed to say the least.

HDP Big Dog Soft No Pull Harness Size:Large Color:Red
HDP Big Dog Soft No Pull Harness Size:Large Color:Red
Offered by Happy Dog Place

5.0 out of 5 stars One Happy Labrador., 24 Jun. 2015
A happy owner and an even happier dog, perfect for any sized dogs from medium to large due to the easily resizable desgin, would recommend and would buy again!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh:, 7 Jun. 2015
Unfortunately these gloves didnt work as gloves as much as they worked as tatty fashion accesories, good for the price but not my cup of tea.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Where have these been all my Life..., 7 Jun. 2015
Super comfy and good quality for such a cheap price, also perfect for excercise or homewear!

PPL- Fashion Centipede 20cm Women's Brown,Black Leather Bracelet(Brown,Black)(1 Pc) , Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Accesory, 18 May 2015
A beautiful bracelet, high quality and very pretty.
The only reason for the removal of one star is the fact that the centipede is not secured the hole way round the bracelet.

Boots (3, Black)
Boots (3, Black)
Offered by Csco The Celebrity Style Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Boots., 13 May 2015
Beautifully soft leather, and fits me to a T.
Also I would take this reveiw with a pinch of salt as I have rather thin feet I would totally recommend these to a friend, as theyre amazing quality, long lasting and expertly crafted.

Travel Sewing Kit - Complete 32 Piece Sewing Kit in Zipped Carry Case
Travel Sewing Kit - Complete 32 Piece Sewing Kit in Zipped Carry Case
Offered by JACOBS DISCOUNT

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I payed for:, 20 April 2015
Ridiculous, there were no needles to speak off, the case itself was not fabric and boke as soon as I opened the pakage: nothing good about this kit and would not buy from this seller again, I am disappointed to say the least.

4Gb Pro Audio (Samsung Memory) USB2 MP3 Player with FM - SILVER
4Gb Pro Audio (Samsung Memory) USB2 MP3 Player with FM - SILVER
Offered by EvoDigitals

1.0 out of 5 stars Why..., 21 Mar. 2013
Honestly felt like I'd been tricked, this product has no value to me and further more vague instructions.
When downloading music on this it simply erased itself and never showed in memory,
If you feel like buying worthless junk this is the product for you;
if you want a smart successful gadget look else where.

Page: 1 | 2