Profile for Loveday > Reviews

Baby's 1st Toothbrush 2ct, PINK
Baby's 1st Toothbrush 2ct, PINK
Offered by Compac Industries

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but worth it., 23 Feb 2012
This review is from: Baby's 1st Toothbrush 2ct (Toy)
I love these toothbrushes - just hand them to your baby and let them get on with cleaning their teeth all by themselves. I strongly feel that it's counter-productive to try to force a child to brush their teeth and babies often don't want adult interference or help with teeth brushing. But these clever little brushes clean the teeth as the babies chew on them like a teether. My baby is nearly 21 months now and we still use them. They're great. Really recommended.

Vital Baby Unbelievabowls (Blue, 2-Pack)
Vital Baby Unbelievabowls (Blue, 2-Pack)

4.0 out of 5 stars So useful, 6 Sep 2011
I love these bowls and use them all the time. They really do work too and stop my daughter from throwing the bowl on the floor. That said, it doesn't stick down properly on my wooden highchair, but works perfectly on my plastic highchair. I have bought these bowls as presents for friends, that's how impressed I am with them!

The Baby Sleep Book: How to Help Your Baby to Sleep and Have a Restful Night
The Baby Sleep Book: How to Help Your Baby to Sleep and Have a Restful Night
by William Sears

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant buy, 6 Sep 2011
This book is absolutely fantastic and I can't recommend it too highly. Have I got my daughter to sleep through the night yet? No, but the book makes you feel so much better about it! And to be fair, I haven't put most of the many, many suggestions into practice to make it happen, so it's not the book's fault.

The dangers of the crying it out method are gone into in full, and fully referenced to the latest research which shows exactly why letting your child cry permanently damages them. This book is all about listening to your baby, working with them as individuals and tailoring a plan to make it work for you all. There's also a really helpful Dads section as well.