Profile for wiseone > Reviews

Content by wiseone

wiseone

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Travel Pouch Green - Printed (5GM000385)
Travel Pouch Green - Printed (5GM000385)
Offered by DK Medical Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Jan. 2015
Great value for money.

Fathomless Riches: Or How I Went From Pop to Pulpit
Fathomless Riches: Or How I Went From Pop to Pulpit

3.0 out of 5 stars ... read this for my book group but did not enjoy it. To be fair I do not like ..., 28 Jan. 2015
Had to read this for my book group but did not enjoy it. To be fair I do not like this genre and have read very few autobiographies. It seemed very self- indulgent to me so I wondered if the religion was just a safe haven. Finished it but glad to.

Sylvanian Families Ice Cream Van
Sylvanian Families Ice Cream Van
Offered by Toybroker-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Dec. 2014
Exactly what was wanted.Arrived on time and undamaged

PACK OF 3 - Jokes & Gags Centipede Cyril Squeeze, Stretchy, Soft Toy - Assorted Colours
Offered by ACORNSTORE

2.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately one of the centipedes was split. Also I ..., 12 Dec. 2014
Unfortunately one of the centipedes was split.Also I was sent two yellows and one green when I thought that I would have three different colours. There was a full refund and a message that if I really wanted them and I wanted to order again they would check them more carefully. Very attentive sales person.

Orla Kiely Womens 14SELIN024 Shoulder Bag 14SELIN024-2610-00 Stone
Orla Kiely Womens 14SELIN024 Shoulder Bag 14SELIN024-2610-00 Stone

1.0 out of 5 stars Looked very good on arrival with, 23 Sept. 2014
Looked very good on arrival with ,though not a natural fabric, an easy surface to keep clean.It however proved too big for me when I tried it over my shoulder.I liked the idea of a tuck under your arm bag but found it a bit unwieldy.

Bananagrams Game
Bananagrams Game

5.0 out of 5 stars So competitive., 8 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Bananagrams Game (Toy)
A really fun, fast game but not for the faint hearted. Like scrabble but with a bit of pressure!

SEBO X4EXTRA Automatic Upright Vacuum Cleaner - 1300 W
SEBO X4EXTRA Automatic Upright Vacuum Cleaner - 1300 W

4.0 out of 5 stars Very effective, 20 Jun. 2014
I bought this vacuum cleaner after trying out a friend's because I grow and shed a lot of tough light hair which has always been very difficult to remove from carpets. No vacuum would do it and I had to resort to a damp cloth and get down on my hands and knees. Friends said I was lucky to have so much hair, but I was wishing that more of it would stay on my head!
The Sebo removes it very effectively and my carpets now look the correct colour. I can stop brushing my hair outside where it can lie where it likes.OK in the Spring and Summer when the birds pick it up for nest lining, but not in the winter or when it rains.
The Sebo bag does however seem to fill up quite quickly and as it is not refillable this meNs you have to buy replacements. I hate regular expenses like that on anything. At least when you order them they come quickly.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 20, 2014 3:34 PM BST

Michael Wood's Story of England [DVD]
Michael Wood's Story of England [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Wood

5.0 out of 5 stars Kibworth of Leicestershire, 20 Jun. 2014
Just a repeat of the series of programmes which were very enjoyable. Arrived safely and on time. Good to have it for future reference.

Bubble Swim Cap - White
Bubble Swim Cap - White
Offered by Trifid Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Dry Head, 20 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Zoggs Bubble Swim Cap (Misc.)
Recently worn when swimming every day in Australia. I am from a family of Big Heads so was relieved when they fitted snugly but not so tight as to hurt. On any back stroke a little water gets in but the majority of my hair stays dry.

6 Fat Quarters - Vintage Blue Bundle - Floral, Polkadot, Rose and Trellis Designs
Offered by Indigo DM

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 20 Jun. 2014
Good quality pieces of material for a granddaughter besotted with sewing, but quite expensive. Found similar pieces later in a charity shop in Kington Herefordshire for a fifth of the price

Page: 1 | 2 | 3