Profile for N. Newitt > Reviews

Content by N. Newitt

N. Newitt "natalie_newitt2" (Dorset UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Spirit Animal Fingerprint Scanner
Spirit Animal Fingerprint Scanner

1.0 out of 5 stars farce. idiots who misuse the term GLUTEN Free need poor review, 22 July 2014
Gluten is a food term, it's something people have serious health issues with not something to poke fun at. The app however is laughable, but I wanted to slam their name choice as insulting. The app is not worth buying - I just saved you money! Hopefully the developer will now stop conning people and wiseup

Heartburn Cured
Heartburn Cured

4.0 out of 5 stars Medication free after reading this book, 12 July 2014
This review is from: Heartburn Cured (Kindle Edition)
Although the diet wasn't new information to me - low carb - there was interesting info on the standard medications that I was prescribed which has now led me to be meds free and have an improved reflux - my doctor was surprised but supportive. I now only take natural foods to tame the acid understand a whole lot more why I can have flare ups.
I haven't given 5 stars for the simple fact this book didn't put a fire in my belly and motivate me enough to do all the changes suggested - yes you can put that down to my and personal failings, but I expected just a little more 'go get it' push from the author.
I would recommend this book you will learn something.

Show Your Work!: 10 Things Nobody Told You About Getting Discovered
Show Your Work!: 10 Things Nobody Told You About Getting Discovered
by Austin Kleon

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring man., 12 July 2014
So good I brought it twice! I now have the kindle and the softback. Great for inspiration.

Find Your Passion: 25 Questions You Must Ask Yourself
Find Your Passion: 25 Questions You Must Ask Yourself

5.0 out of 5 stars If you are feeling a little lost on life's path, this is the book you need., 12 July 2014
SImple concept and questions that helped me find a few answers, be a little more open to opportunities and realise how much I am always looking forward rather than enjoying the 'here and now' or the experience of doing things. Henri is a great guy and by following his lead, if you take your time with this book and go deeply into your real thoughts, this book is a great help. I have joined many dots together about things I never thought to connect and understand myself a whole lot better. I have taken a long time processing each question and following the trail when a question led me off topic, thanks to that I am much clearer about my own passion and what I want to do with it. So if you are feeling a little lost, this book will help you find yourself - but you must give yourself a little me time to do it. Good luck.

Headspace.com - meditation & mindfulness
Headspace.com - meditation & mindfulness

4.0 out of 5 stars Working just fine!, 1 May 2014
I haven't been pushed to pay for anything & i've been able to download the 10 sessions available for later use. I'm at day 5 and so far this technique has been much easier and more comfortable to follow than a course I paid £60 for & can't get a refund when I didn't get further than the first week. Looking at the website, if you do decide to subscribe later, you can choose one of four tarifs and cancel when you feel like it - seems fair to me.
The sessions are easy to fit into any day and now when I feel a little strained I can just concentrate quietly for a few seconds and then feel calm enough to get back to work. Generally I do feel calmer and more at peace, I am beginning to see my life as a whole and with a more objective view point. I would be very surprised if i didn't sign up for more sessions when the freebie is over.
There is nothing WOW about the app which is why it has a four rating not a five, but the app isn't trying to be a wow. Its simple, pleasing to the eye and ear and does what you would expect from the description. Even though you have to sign up with your email, I haven't had one email yet begging for money or spamming me at all. The whole set up, including the website seems to be from an ethical perspective rather than a money making scam which is rare and refresing these days.

Plus Size! How to be Chic and Elegant
Plus Size! How to be Chic and Elegant

5.0 out of 5 stars Revamp done, 1 April 2014
I needed a little guidance on my wardrobe and this book was simple and yet useful. It gave me links to explore some interesting sites and good guidance on the content of my wardrobe. I now have a slimmer wardrobe and feel happier in my morning selections.

Lost Jewels
Lost Jewels

2.0 out of 5 stars Removed app, 1 April 2014
This review is from: Lost Jewels (App)
The game was too quick, too easy and blingy. All too soon, you're at around game 60 and can't go further unless you pay up in money or friends. I removed it.

Easy Paleo Family Recipes: Start Eating Healthy & Lose Weight And Feel Great In Only 7 days

2.0 out of 5 stars Not enough evening meals, 31 Mar 2014
I brought this wanting family meal ideas and baking beets won't feed my husband. I wanted real food for giving the whole family after a long day at work, but there just needs to be more of it please.

TeckNet® High Precision Gaming Mouse with 2,000 DPI, 6 Button, 40g Extra weight
TeckNet® High Precision Gaming Mouse with 2,000 DPI, 6 Button, 40g Extra weight
Offered by BlueByte Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it., 3 Mar 2014
Brought for my son and his gaming computer. Its all bling and blue lights, just missing that expensive ailen head!!

Sharkoon Skiller Keyboard
Sharkoon Skiller Keyboard

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loves it., 3 Mar 2014
Brought for my son who loves it with his gaming computer. All blue lights and bling!!! Just missing a flashing alien head.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3