Profile for N. Newitt > Reviews

Content by N. Newitt

N. Newitt "natalie_newitt2" (Dorset UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Sourcery: (Discworld Novel 5) (Discworld series)
Sourcery: (Discworld Novel 5) (Discworld series)

5.0 out of 5 stars As usual gripping and funny., 9 July 2016
Sometimes I am amazed by the subtle jokes and observations of life that are so cleverly put together, with many puns, affords and the vocational laugh out loud.

The Complete Book Of Food Combining: A new, easy-to-use guide to the most successful diet ever

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book., 10 Jan. 2016
I purchased my first copy of this book years and years ago, so I am reviewing having applied the knowledge within. I lost, without any effort at all, 2 stone and never put that weight back on, its a simple and easy concept to follow once you get your head around not having both meat and potatoes on your plate in one sitting. I'm now buying a fresh copy to lose a bit more weight and follow the advice a little more earnestly.

You are So Loved
You are So Loved
by Chronicle Books

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 8 Jan. 2016
This review is from: You are So Loved (Hardcover)
Made a nice present but not a lot of substance

Wisdom Within Oracle Cards
Wisdom Within Oracle Cards

2.0 out of 5 stars Deleted., 8 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Wisdom Within Oracle Cards (App)
Nah, doesn't replace real cards. Pretty pictures.

WORDPRESS: Simple WordPress Guide to Create an Attractive Website or Blog from Scratch, Step-By-Step (WordPress, Website Design, WordPress Websites, Learn WordPress, Website Development)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not worth reading really., 8 Jan. 2016
I brought this hoping for something a little - just a little meatier. I found all this info for free on pintrest so even at this price its a bit of a waste.
Nothing seems to tell me how to adapt my 'theme' to make it more appealing - even a basic this button does this and this one does that - would have been more helpful.
Really don't buy this, an internet search will tell you everything contained inside.

On a design front, the pages don't load correctly and I lose two letters of each word down the side on every page.

FasterEFT - Faster EFT
FasterEFT - Faster EFT

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't botherl, 8 Jan. 2016
This review is from: FasterEFT - Faster EFT (App)
Deleted.

Self Healing
Self Healing

5.0 out of 5 stars found helpful from first time, 10 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Self Healing (App)
I found this helpful and learnt so personal tools to help me with my stress and letting go of negative emotions. Yes the voice is computerized but I found it funny. So good app not trying to link you with a website and get money out of you either.

Kindle Unlimited: I Wish I Knew This Before Signing Up
Kindle Unlimited: I Wish I Knew This Before Signing Up

4.0 out of 5 stars should have read this earlier!, 23 Aug. 2015
Off to unsubscribe. Thank you for helping me with saving money. Five stars would have been given for a few more words on prime but I know that wasn't the aim of the book

Cookie Jam
Cookie Jam

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB, 24 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Cookie Jam (App)
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT... well except those pesky gingerbread men!

AVOIN colorlife 800ml Tritan Water Fruit Infuser Bottle (Many Color Option) - BPA Free
Offered by Color life

3.0 out of 5 stars Ermmm Okay ish, 24 Jun. 2015
Leaks and difficult for me to twist the inner lid on, it never squares up right. That said, the large size allows me to sip all day and its a smart looking bottle. A rubber seal would really help.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5