Profile for N. Newitt > Reviews

Content by N. Newitt

N. Newitt "natalie_newitt2" (Dorset UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Cookie Jam
Cookie Jam

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB, 24 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Cookie Jam (App)
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT... well except those pesky gingerbread men!

Tritan Water Fruit Infuser Bottle (Many Color Option) - BPA Free
Tritan Water Fruit Infuser Bottle (Many Color Option) - BPA Free
Offered by Color life

3.0 out of 5 stars Ermmm Okay ish, 24 Jun. 2015
Leaks and difficult for me to twist the inner lid on, it never squares up right. That said, the large size allows me to sip all day and its a smart looking bottle. A rubber seal would really help.

The Ten Principles Behind Great Customer Experiences (Financial Times Series)
The Ten Principles Behind Great Customer Experiences (Financial Times Series)
by Matt Watkinson

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 24 Jun. 2015
Good clear things I can do in my shop to increase customer experience which has helped me not only gain some great customers, but enjoy my day interacting with them too.

Big Book of Angel Tarot: The Essential Guide to Symbols, Spreads and Accurate Readings
by Doreen Virtue PhD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 Jun. 2015
I use this daily with the cards and its given me much comfort and guidance.

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Interactive Edition
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Interactive Edition

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 24 Jun. 2015
This wasn't 7 habits but seven chapters with loads of waffle. Got bored and deleted it off my kindle.

Fibromyalgia Fitness, How a Little Exercise Can Make a Big Difference!
Fibromyalgia Fitness, How a Little Exercise Can Make a Big Difference!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fibro User friendly!, 24 Jun. 2015
Started this programme and was pleased to find the exercises are simple enough for me to achieve and fit into my day. What I would have found helpful alongside this is a link to the authors webpages and downloadable exercise sheets and trackers - just a suggestion for the future guys!!
Recommended.

Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It
Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It
by Kamal Ravikant

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple truth of life and love, 25 Jan. 2015
This book as the author says himself could just be two words, but without the rest, I wouldn't have felt so lifted and free. Great little book which I had the chance to read for free thanks to Amazon but now I'm going to invest in a real copy and in so doing, invest in myself. I always thought that if I put myself first before anyone - even my children, I would then have all I need to give them everything they need themselves. Its true. Kamal is most certainly an Earth Angel delivering light and hope to all and I thank him for being brave enough to fight his doubts and show me a simple tweak in learning how to love myself. This is easy and very powerful. Who knew it could be that simple.

Do What You Love: Essays on Uncovering Your Path in Life
Do What You Love: Essays on Uncovering Your Path in Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Always an inspiration, 22 Dec. 2014
I didn't know what I wanted, and other times I didn't know if I was on the right road. Henri makes you think. He is prepared to gently nudge you in the right direction. Always an inspiration, a guide and mentor.

Irritable Bowel Solutions: The essential guide to IBS, its causes and treatments
by Dr John Hunter

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Dec. 2014
Found my problem and now i have much less IBS. This is THE only book you need on IBS

The Complete Low-Fodmap Diet: A Revolutionary Plan for Managing Ibs and Other Digestive Disorders
by Sue Shepherd

4.0 out of 5 stars Not my favourite fodmap book but a really good place to start, 13 Dec. 2014
Very clear and informative. Not my favourite fodmap book but a really good place to start.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5