Profile for N. Newitt > Reviews

Content by N. Newitt

N. Newitt "natalie_newitt2" (Dorset UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It
Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It
by Kamal Ravikant

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple truth of life and love, 25 Jan. 2015
This book as the author says himself could just be two words, but without the rest, I wouldn't have felt so lifted and free. Great little book which I had the chance to read for free thanks to Amazon but now I'm going to invest in a real copy and in so doing, invest in myself. I always thought that if I put myself first before anyone - even my children, I would then have all I need to give them everything they need themselves. Its true. Kamal is most certainly an Earth Angel delivering light and hope to all and I thank him for being brave enough to fight his doubts and show me a simple tweak in learning how to love myself. This is easy and very powerful. Who knew it could be that simple.

Do What You Love: Essays on Uncovering Your Path in Life
Do What You Love: Essays on Uncovering Your Path in Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Always an inspiration, 22 Dec. 2014
I didn't know what I wanted, and other times I didn't know if I was on the right road. Henri makes you think. He is prepared to gently nudge you in the right direction. Always an inspiration, a guide and mentor.

Irritable Bowel Solutions: The essential guide to IBS, its causes and treatments
by Dr John Hunter

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Dec. 2014
Found my problem and now i have much less IBS. This is THE only book you need on IBS

The Complete Low-Fodmap Diet: A Revolutionary Plan for Managing Ibs and Other Digestive Disorders
by Sue Shepherd

4.0 out of 5 stars Not my favourite fodmap book but a really good place to start, 13 Dec. 2014
Very clear and informative. Not my favourite fodmap book but a really good place to start.

Paperchase A4 black day to a page diary 2015
Paperchase A4 black day to a page diary 2015

4.0 out of 5 stars ... tad too big as in heavy and would have liked a ribbon to find current, 13 Dec. 2014
just a tad too big as in heavy and would have liked a ribbon to find current week

BL twink academy * Orepri! -Am I princess of school!?-
BL twink academy * Orepri! -Am I princess of school!?-

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 13 Dec. 2014
Rubbish, crashed my device and won't open

Bloody Annoyances (Chi no Ai Book 1)
Bloody Annoyances (Chi no Ai Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 1 Dec. 2014
Kept me reading and was in my head when I couldn't read. Going to find more of this author.
Not usually a vampire fan.

Spirit Animal Fingerprint Scanner
Spirit Animal Fingerprint Scanner

1.0 out of 5 stars farce. idiots who misuse the term GLUTEN Free need poor review, 22 July 2014
Gluten is a food term, it's something people have serious health issues with not something to poke fun at. The app however is laughable, but I wanted to slam their name choice as insulting. The app is not worth buying - I just saved you money! Hopefully the developer will now stop conning people and wiseup

Heartburn Cured: Miracle Diet - Eliminate Heartburn Immediately Without Drugs
Heartburn Cured: Miracle Diet - Eliminate Heartburn Immediately Without Drugs

4.0 out of 5 stars Medication free after reading this book, 12 July 2014
Although the diet wasn't new information to me - low carb - there was interesting info on the standard medications that I was prescribed which has now led me to be meds free and have an improved reflux - my doctor was surprised but supportive. I now only take natural foods to tame the acid understand a whole lot more why I can have flare ups.
I haven't given 5 stars for the simple fact this book didn't put a fire in my belly and motivate me enough to do all the changes suggested - yes you can put that down to my and personal failings, but I expected just a little more 'go get it' push from the author.
I would recommend this book you will learn something.

Show Your Work!: 10 Things Nobody Told You About Getting Discovered
Show Your Work!: 10 Things Nobody Told You About Getting Discovered
by Austin Kleon

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring man., 12 July 2014
So good I brought it twice! I now have the kindle and the softback. Great for inspiration.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4