ARRAY(0xa2cdc168)

Profile for P. A. Smith > Reviews

Content by P. A. Smith

P. A. Smith (Hampshire)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Tacwise 181ELS Electric Nail Gun
Tacwise 181ELS Electric Nail Gun
Offered by Plenty of Tools
Price: 79.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Tacwise 181ELS Electric Nail Gun, 17 April 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I brought this electric nail gun to help me with a little decking project I was working on. I am generally useless at most DIY projects and need all the help I can get, even hammering in nails seems to be a struggle for me! This is the first nail gun that I have ever used so after a few trial efforts I managed to get the hang of using it without much difficulty. It really is simplicity itself to use and coming from me that is saying something believe me!

Ultralieve Personal Ultrasound Therapy
Ultralieve Personal Ultrasound Therapy
Price: 149.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultralieve Personal Ultrasound Therapy, 17 April 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have to admit that I was a little bit sceptical prior to using this Ultralieve Ultrasound Therapy product as I have had problems with both of my shoulders for some time now and was starting to accept that I would just have to live with the uncomfortable pain. This is very straightforward and simple to use and at first I thought it wasn't actually doing anything but after a few short treatment sessions I definitely noticed the difference. It's probably too early to say if this will prove to be a long term solution to my shoulder problems but it is definitely a lot cheaper and a lot less hassle than going to my doctor or a physiotherapist.

Omron Healthcare M3 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Omron Healthcare M3 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Price: 47.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Omron Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor, 17 April 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This upper arm blood pressure monitor from Omron is excellent. It's well made and very easy to use, it's as simple as that! it's everything you would want it to be and so simple to use.

Remington PR1270 Power Series Rotary Shaver
Remington PR1270 Power Series Rotary Shaver
Price: 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Remington PR1270 Shaver, 18 Mar 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is the first Remington shaver that I have ever used, having used mostly Braun and Philips ones before. So far I have been pleased with the results, although I would expect to get a nice clean shave from a new shaver anyway, so that can be a bit misleading. The shaver itself feels a little bit "plasticy" and lightweight compared to what I have been used to but that doesn't detract from the quality of the blades and the closeness of the shave. So far so good, is all that I can say really.

Sage 50 Payroll - 50 Employees - Auto Enrolment Edition (PC)
Sage 50 Payroll - 50 Employees - Auto Enrolment Edition (PC)
Price: 263.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Sage 50 Payroll, 18 Mar 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I really like Sage accounting software and generally find them easy to install and intuitive to understand and use on a daily basis. I would recommend that you check that you have the right level of programme for your particular needs as they all seem to offer a wide variety of types of software that cover a huge range of aspects and offer lots of tools to help you manage your business, so it's important that you choose the right one for you. I would always recommended Sage products though.

Sage 50 Accounts 2014 (PC)
Sage 50 Accounts 2014 (PC)
Price: 499.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sage 50 Accounts 2014, 18 Mar 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have been using Sage accounting products for a few years now and I can't see myself ever not using them. The main thing I like about this product, and this is generally the case with all the Sage products that I have used, is that they are easy to install, intuitive to use and packed with useful tools that help me to run my business and manage my accounts. I highly recommend it.

TP-LINK TL-PA6010KIT - Bridge - Gigabit LAN, HomePlug AV (HPAV) - wall-pluggable ( pack of 2 )(TL-PA6010KIT)
Offered by comf_tech
Price: 49.63

5.0 out of 5 stars TP Link Powerline Adapter Twin Pack, 15 Feb 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have noticed that Sky are offering this type of product free to existing customers, no doubt to get more people using their On Demand service and renting their selection of movies and shows. So I would expect that the price of these twin packs will start to come down. I use mine to connect to the back of my router and my Sky box and have never had a problem with them.

Sagemcom F@st Plug Wi Fi Pack
Sagemcom F@st Plug Wi Fi Pack
Price: 55.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Sagemcom F@st Plug, 15 Feb 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These Wi-Fi plugs that help to improve your internet access around the home are become more popular. I have tried a few of them and, to be honest, it is hard to tell if one make performs any better or any worse than another make. They all seem to do exactly what they are supposed to do. This Sagemcom set of two plugs worked perfectly for me and I got fantastic Wi-Fi reception all the time.

BitDefender AntiVirus Plus 2013 - 1 User 1 Year
BitDefender AntiVirus Plus 2013 - 1 User 1 Year
Price: 19.00

5.0 out of 5 stars BitDefender AntiVirus Plus 2013, 15 Feb 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have been using BitDefender to protect my laptop for a couple of years now and have been impressed by how simply they work in the background and flag up and deal with any issues very quickly and effectively. My one gripe is the fact that the automatic renewal price always seems to be a lot higher than the same product bought elsewhere, for some reason. I usually buy the cheaper product and not just automatically renew when the license runs out. Apart from that, I would recommend BitDefender to everyone.

CafeTutto (Nespresso compatible) Capsules Taster Box 25's
CafeTutto (Nespresso compatible) Capsules Taster Box 25's
Offered by Fresh Coffee Shop Ltd
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cafe Tutto Taster Box, 15 Feb 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have used these Café Tutto capsules in my Magimix M100 machine and they work perfectly, with no problem at all. The variety of flavours is not bad as a sampler too. It's always good to try different strength coffees to find out which one you like the best and this taster box is ideal for that.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18