Profile for Sarah > Reviews

Content by Sarah

Sarah

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Numatic (Henry) Main Combination Floor Tool (270mm)
Numatic (Henry) Main Combination Floor Tool (270mm)
Offered by Suds-Online
Price: 4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item.. Does just as it is suppose to, 26 Nov 2012
Just recieved my Hoover head, before purchasing I gathered it would be the same size as I have now, but alot of comments on here are saying that it is slightly smaller than the original.. (they must have had like a foot long head then) It is in fact about 2cm bigger so it is not small at all, just tiny bit bigger than the normal head henry comes with, which is what i was expecting. So measure before you buy, as some people clearly dont, I was happy with either small or large as it was a bargain price and free delivery. Some ppl have also said it is shoddy and not useful and cheap - WRONG... it looks exactly the same, and does exactly the same as henry hoover heads do...(i used it as soon as it arrived so its been tested before my review) Dont take notice of most negative comments on amazon, you just cant please some people. Really happy with my product and i know where to come if i need a new one :-)

Cream Pearl Glass Bracelet Bl07418
Cream Pearl Glass Bracelet Bl07418
Offered by BrightRetail
Price: 5.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 6 Nov 2012
Such a beautiful bracelet. I bought this for someone for Christmas and I now have this in my wishlist for myself for Christmas. Im not a bracelet person but this was so pretty I thought I could do with one for special occasions. The clasp was difficult at first, but when you do it once its easy peasy afterwards. It also looks alot more expensive than it is and would be great for those special occasions or for someone special as a gift. Fast delivery so highly reccomend.

Bridesmaids
Bridesmaids
by Jane Costello
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 July 2012
This review is from: Bridesmaids (Paperback)
Read this book in 3 days. Great book, would like for it to have gone on a bit longer i was that into it. But funny and a good read. Recommend!

Children,s Home baking, Round Baking Cake Tin, Spring Form style, approx 13cm x 5cm depth. AM7253
Offered by Bargain Warehouse
Price: 3.19

5.0 out of 5 stars 8-), 21 Jun 2012
Could not be more satisfied with the service I was given. Ordered on the wednesday, and got them 12.30pm the next day. I am also really pleased with the items, not used them yet, but cant wait to and will have fun doing so. Would reccomend highly :-)

NEW WOMEN'S BLACK STRETCH ROUND NECK LONG SLEEVE BODYSUITS - All Sizes (Medium (UK 12))
Offered by Fashion 1st
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 7 Feb 2012
I bought this item to wear with some smart trousers for a birthday party, its great. I loved it. Its a very nice tight fitting too, shows off your figure if you get the right size, i dont like tops that can hang low on the chest or the wrist cuffs stretch, this doesnt do that, this was perfect. Something so simple like this can look so smart. I was extremely pleased with this item.

Mr Men & Little Miss Paladone Mr Messy Apron
Mr Men & Little Miss Paladone Mr Messy Apron

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 7 Feb 2012
Bought this as a christmas present for my other half, as he loves to cook, but unlike me, he is actually Mr Messy. It was suited. Lovely material too, nice and soft to touch, unlike some they can be quite stiff to wear. He liked it so i was pleased.

Japonica Beaded Bookmark
Japonica Beaded Bookmark
by Peter Pauper Press
Edition: Misc. Supplies
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 7 Feb 2012
I had quite alot of books for christmas, but had no bookmarks for them. I found this and it looked so pretty, and it is. The colours are gorgeous, and i love the little tassle thats attached with the beads, and looking through all the other items sold by the seller the quotes are great too. Some great bookmarks to choose from.

Retro Red Polka Dot Spot Teapot Traditional Style
Retro Red Polka Dot Spot Teapot Traditional Style

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 7 Feb 2012
Such a gorgeous teapot. I went through a stage of buying polka dot kitchen ware, teapot at the top of my list, i carried on from there as it was so nice. Keeps your tea warm for quite a while, handy to keep by your bedside on cold nights too.

Pink Panther Poseable Plush 12"
Pink Panther Poseable Plush 12"

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 7 Feb 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I loved this item, i maybe in my 20's but The Pink Panther was one of my fave cartoons as a child, it brings back so many memories. Its very flexible too, u can bend his arms, legs and tail into any position, stands upright also. Great item for kids to play with if they love the pink panther, small enough to carry outdoors aswell.

Medium Sized Willow Tray. Ideal for Bread, Sandwiches & Rolls. 30 x 24cm. (00886)
Offered by BHMA Limited
Price: 3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 7 Feb 2012
Great item, for what i used in there, it was very strong and sturdy.I purchased the medium size, it was just the right size too, its not too big but it aint small either, i was very pleased with this item.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3