Profile for Mayflower > Reviews

Content by Mayflower

Mayflower "Mayflower" (London, UK)

EOS Strawberry Sorbet Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
EOS Strawberry Sorbet Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
Offered by windsor goods
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it!, 18 May 2014
EOS is, apparently, a bit of a cult thing at school. I bought this for my daughter and gained many brownie points!

Astral Moisturising Cream 200ml
Astral Moisturising Cream 200ml
Offered by TK Logistics
Price: 5.35

5.0 out of 5 stars If it's good enough for Joanna Lumley...., 18 May 2014
Recently read an interview with Joanna Lumley in which she cited Astral as the only product she used - for both moisturising and cleansing. Well, I thought, if it's good enough for the gorgeous Ms. Lumley, it's good enough for me. I have NOT been disappointed! In the few weeks I have been using it my skin has improved dramatically. Smooth, well moisturised, just fab. Goodbye fancy products. I'm sold!

The Yoga Body Diet: Slim and Sexy in 4 Weeks (Without the Stress)
The Yoga Body Diet: Slim and Sexy in 4 Weeks (Without the Stress)
by Jennifer Iserloh
Price: 12.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Families?, 23 Jun 2012
Ok. So I haven't actually bought this book yet, but I have read the Amazon excerpts. It looks great - except for one thing. What happens if you are cooking for a family? They're hardly likely to appreciate a 'skinny supper' and I'm a working mother so no time to cook two separate meals. Pity. I would probably have bought the book otherwise.

Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas
Offered by nagiry
Price: 8.63

5.0 out of 5 stars The Ultimate Christmas X-Factor!, 17 Dec 2011
This review is from: Merry Christmas (Audio CD)
Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without this offering from the 'King'. Musically, Christmas begins and ends with Nat. Have listened to this more years than I can remember. The kids wake up to it and open presents to it every Christmas morning. Listen and enjoy!

Tai Chi in a Chair: Easy 15-minute Routines for Beginners
Tai Chi in a Chair: Easy 15-minute Routines for Beginners
by Cynthia Quarta

5.0 out of 5 stars But if you can't get off your....., 1 Nov 2007
This is perfect for folks who are elderly, infirm or disabled. The ethos of tai chi is that it should be accessible to everyone - rather like yoga - and this book demonstrates how that can be so. This book has written for people who are differently abled and not lazy - the kinds of folks I teach actually. Previous reviewers, please take note!