Profile for Susan E. Falk > Reviews

Content by Susan E. Falk

Susan E. Falk "apckrfan" (Fargo, ND USA)

Ramin
Ramin
Offered by Giant Entertainment
Price: 8.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Does not disappoint, 3 Aug 2012
This review is from: Ramin (Audio CD)
Heard his performance on the OLCR of Love Never Dies and really liked him. Saw his performance in Phantom 25th Anniversary performance and was impressed again. This CD does not disappoint. I was *very* pleased that this CD was not entirely made up of musical number re-works. Don't get me wrong, I love hearing different versions of musical favorites, but it just seems like every former Phantom who puts out a CD focuses on musicals.

Well worth the listen.

Kinky Boots - Original Soundtrack
Kinky Boots - Original Soundtrack

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic soundtrack to go with a fantastic movie, 3 Aug 2012
I cannot sing the praises of this movie enough. I was very disappointed to find, however, the US version of the soundtrack was missing a track. Fortunately, I was able to find it on the UK Amazon. I've listened to it a dozen times at least already. I initially saw the movie because it starred Chiwetel Ejiofor, I was pleased not only with the movie but the talent he displayed for singing. I was pleased to see how much of his performances were on the soundtrack, which is what led to me buying it.

A great value, even with the imported shipping/handling to get the "bonus" track missing from the US version of the soundtrack.