Profile for alex overton > Reviews

Content by alex overton

alex overton

MTHFR Gene Mutation: An Introduction (Article)
MTHFR Gene Mutation: An Introduction (Article)

4.0 out of 5 stars a good introduction with some follow up links, 7 Oct 2014
As suggested, a good introduction to get you started on your own journey. Worth looking into, this is science not snake oil sales...worth checking out and doing research in my opinion.

The New Allergy Diet: The Step-By-Step Guide to Overcoming Food Intolerance
The New Allergy Diet: The Step-By-Step Guide to Overcoming Food Intolerance

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed,expected more science based info, 6 Oct 2014
50% of this book is recipes if I wanted a recipe book I would have gone to the cookery section!, nice attempt but the author is streets behind latest research in food and gut related issues. Having just read the whals protocol, this book is left bobbing around in the wake in comparison. Lacks clinical references and hard facts. The fact that sugar is on the allowed list turned me off instantly! I still can not get over the fact that Kendal mint cake is allowed. Don't they understand that glucose is the last thing you want in IBS , crohn's/inflammatory bowel disease.

Biona Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil 800 g
Biona Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil 800 g
Offered by Buy Whole Foods Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice taste arrived in good time, 18 Jun 2014
Quality product and tastes good, use it on everything would recommend with no hesitation. Many thanks for your good service.

Honest Medicine: Effective, Time-Tested, Inexpensive Treatments for Life-Threatening Diseases

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish this book was available 7 years ago., 18 Jun 2014
I suffer from a few Autoimmune diseases. If you have one ...do yourself a favour and read this book. Keep an open mind, I thank the author from the bottom of my heart, my wish is that this book is read by as many people as possible. Things need to change in the Medical Industry ...yes I meant industry.... The processes/treatments outlined in this book just work. No fuss no BS just knowledge and truth. A breath of fresh air when you read so much conflicting advice from so say experts.

I can live a relatively happy life now ....mostly due to LND .Without books like this I would never have found out about all these things and YES they have given me my life back. No miracle cures or sales pitch ...just common sense practical advice and procedures that work.

I owe a debt of gratitude to the unrelenting people who have suffered but had the courage to share their story, in the midst of being told by so called educated medical professionals that there is no other way ....WELL there is! My heart felt thanks to you Julia.

Sams Teach Yourself Networking in 24 Hours (4th Edition)
Sams Teach Yourself Networking in 24 Hours (4th Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great start, 22 April 2014
If you need to have a crash course in Networking so you come across as a knowing a bit about it...this is the book, It takes some going to get through it but helps build a solid foundation of knowledge.

Grid: A Modular System for the Design and Production of Newpapers, Magazines, and Books

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 22 April 2014
This book taught me more about the principles of design than any other that I have read. Love it recommend it

Accurist Men's Bracelet Watch MB860N
Accurist Men's Bracelet Watch MB860N

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart, quality, 22 April 2014
Weight is good, feels like a quality watch clear clean design smart, I love it, feels like it is built to last.

The Startup Owner's Manual: The Step-by-Step Guide for Building a Great Company
The Startup Owner's Manual: The Step-by-Step Guide for Building a Great Company

5.0 out of 5 stars All the hundreds of books I have read, 22 April 2014
This is one of the best. Drop the PD books and go mean with this lean processing guide. Practical guide that just works. Essential for any startup...only wish I had this 3 businesses ago. The combination of wisdom of thousands.

Wacom Intuos Pen Graphics Tablet
Wacom Intuos Pen Graphics Tablet
Offered by Big Box Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Responsive, good product feels quality, 22 April 2014
Seems responsive takes a little to get used to , I would not use it as a mouse, but good for fine work in design programs, size is correct, smaller than you think but does not get in the way.

The Ungame Board Game
The Ungame Board Game
Offered by We Ship Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Ungame Board Game (Toy)
This will get them talking! Great Icebreaker ...non competitive just whats needed to slow down to a human pace! No plugs required LOL