Profile for Kirsty Taylor-Gallop > Reviews

Content by Kirsty Taylor-...

Kirsty Taylor-Gallop

Page: 1 | 2
Remember, Remember (The Fifth of November): The History of Britain in Bite-Sized Chunks

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a memory tool, 30 May 2014
I bought this to remember stuff, I can't remember what it was I wanted to remember..... although contains some good little .... I can't remember.

The Girl Next Door
The Girl Next Door

2.0 out of 5 stars Hideous but some may like, 30 May 2014
I read this as it was suggested by a "friend". God knows why.... awful. Some may like this kind of thing, I on the other hand don't. It's not the writing, it's the uncomfortable feeling you get when reading. The author is probably a lovely person.

Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix/Pebble Car Seat Raincover
Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix/Pebble Car Seat Raincover

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept him dry, 30 May 2014
We bought this to keep our son dry in his car seat as a baby. It worked and kept him dry. Job done!

Freddy and Frieda's Travelling Tales: Meet the Families (UK Version)
Freddy and Frieda's Travelling Tales: Meet the Families (UK Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute little tale, 30 May 2014
This is a great little book for people looking to share stories of alternative families with their children. We love it.

Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G Lens
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G Lens

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for portraits, 30 May 2014
I wanted a 50mm lens for ages and was happy when this arrived through the post. Is really great for portrait pictures and capturing my son on the move.

Blast off..to infinity and beyond! Its a Space-Rocket and Astronauts Party! A pack of 10 colourful kids Party Invitations. Fun invites for girls, boys and young children.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a space party, 30 May 2014
Bought these for my son's 1st birthday. They are great quality and worked well at inviting people to his party.

How to Win Friends and Influence People
How to Win Friends and Influence People

5.0 out of 5 stars Have read this 3 times now., 30 May 2014
I learn something new every time I read this book. I really enjoy it and feel although a lot is common sense it's great to be reminded every now and then.

Speedo Women's Monogram Leg Suit - Black/White, 42 Inch
Speedo Women's Monogram Leg Suit - Black/White, 42 Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the wife, 30 May 2014
I bought this for my wife for her birthday. She had asked for it and even sent me a link. She loves it. Job done.

BlackSheep® NEW iPhone 5 / 5S / 5C CHARGER COPPER LEAD HIGH QUALITY USB DATA CABLE- 8 Pin - Compatible With ios7, IPHONE 5s, 5c IPOD TOUCH 5 NANO 7 IPAD MINI ®
Offered by QuickSupplyUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 30 May 2014
I bought this to charge my phone. I was happy when it did exactly what I purchased it to do.

The Baby Bedtime Book: Say Goodnight to Sleepless Nights
The Baby Bedtime Book: Say Goodnight to Sleepless Nights
by Fi Star-Stone

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped me get my son self settling., 30 May 2014
This is such a handy go to book if you are struggling with sleepless nights. We were kindly given a copy to read and have already put it to fab use. I think it will certainly be on my list of suggested books for friends and family who are expecting their own little ones.

Each chapter is long enough to provide all the help and advice you need without becoming preachy. Highly recommend.

Page: 1 | 2