Profile for M > Reviews

M

Breville Pro-Kitchen Whole Fruit Juicer
Breville Pro-Kitchen Whole Fruit Juicer

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 24 Dec 2013
Overall we are pleased with this juicer. Having only used one other juicer previously my comparison is limited, but compared to the other model I have used this juicer does leave quite a lot of moisture in the pulp & you do also seem to get a fair amount of pulp with the juice. Having said that, cost was a big consideration for us & I do think it does a decent job for the price. It is relatively easy to clean all of the parts, although it is time consuming as with any juicer.

Andrew James Designer 6oz Hip Flask with Funnel - High Quality Brushed Stainless Steel Grade 201
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars As I had imagined, 24 Dec 2013
Looks nice, was slightly disappointed as it arrived with a small dent in it. However, the packaging was a bit flimsy, so I assume this happened in transit. I have not used the item yet, but it appears how I imagined. I have purchased a couple of Andrew James items previously & have been very pleased with the quality.

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover, Royal Purple  [will only fit Kindle Paperwhite (5th and 6th Generation)]
Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover, Royal Purple [will only fit Kindle Paperwhite (5th and 6th Generation)]

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 22 May 2013
Really smart & streamline case. Kindle fits snugly into thick frame, which seems really sturdy. On/off switch & charge slot accessible. Colour is slightly darker than pictured.

Nicholas Cork Pops Vino Air Wine Breather "By The Glass"
Nicholas Cork Pops Vino Air Wine Breather "By The Glass"
Offered by Dining Ware

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 18 Jan 2013
Item arrived in mint condition & delivered on time. I chose this one as I liked the size, dual aspect of airer/pourer & it seemed to have good reviews. I have not tried it myself as bought as a present, but I understand that it does make a difference to the taste.

Sarah Millican - Thoroughly Modern Millican Live [DVD]
Sarah Millican - Thoroughly Modern Millican Live [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sarah Millican

3.0 out of 5 stars O.K., 18 Jan 2013
I was really looking forward to watching this, having bought Sarah Millican's previous dvd "Chatterbox" which was brilliant, but I was disappointed with this one in comparison.

Andrew James Luxurious Maslin Pan 9 litre / 2 Gallon - High Quality Grade 304 Stainless Steel - Suitable For All Heat Sources Including Induction Hobs
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 18 Jan 2013
Fantastic product. It looks great, distributes heat evenly, easy to clean & fantastic shape for use on a small hob. Delivery was prompt & item well protected by packaging.