Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Aveeno Baby Wash and Shampoo - 12.0 oz.
Aveeno Baby Wash and Shampoo - 12.0 oz.
Offered by ToysElite
Price: 11.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for my baby's eczema, 27 July 2014
Bought this as my little girl gets eczema on her head. Since using it she hasn't had any flare ups. Also a little bit goes a long way.

Elegance Natural Skin Care Goats Milk Moisturising Cream 300g
Elegance Natural Skin Care Goats Milk Moisturising Cream 300g
Offered by hsconline
Price: 28.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well on baby ezcema, 27 July 2014
This is my second purchase of this cream. I get it for my little girl's eczema. It's expensive but a little bit goes a long way. The reason I originally purchased it is because my partner used to use this as a child for his eczema - it was the only thing that ever worked for him.

1 Kg Salveo Indian Soap Nuts Eco-Friendly Laundry Detergent Vegetarian Society Approved
Offered by Salveo Wellness
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 27 July 2014
I was dubious about these but thought I'd try them as my little girl has eczema. They actually work really well. I have to use a couple more as I'm in a hard water area but this pack has been lasting me for ages now. I use them with my reusable cloth nappies and they work so much better than over-soapy standard powder. I've also found that you can squeeze the little bag for handwashing. My little girl's eczema has also been better since I started using these.

LittleBloom, Reusable Pocket Cloth Nappy, Fastener: Velcro, Set of 8, Patterns 815, With 8 Microfibre and 8 Bamboo Inserts, 6296

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant daytime nappy, 27 July 2014
Love these. I now have several of them. I buy them with a microfibre and a bamboo insert and they last much longer than nappies that are 3 times there price.

Close Pop-In + Pink Turtle Bamboo Single Nappy (30 Months, Multicoloured)
Close Pop-In + Pink Turtle Bamboo Single Nappy (30 Months, Multicoloured)
Price: 16.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this nappy!, 24 Jun 2014
I bought this nappy because I wanted a tortoise pattern. I'd not used this brand before but the reviews seemed pretty good. I'm not surprised having used it a few times now. It's a reall work-horse of a nappy. The first time I used it, it lasted for ages and had contained a LOT! Adjusts for sizing really well and splits apart for quicker drying.

LittleBloom, Reusable Pocket Cloth Nappy, Fastener: Popper, Set of 1, Pattern 24, With 1 Microfibre and 1 Bamboo Inserts, Little Birds

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pattern, 24 Jun 2014
I have a few Little Bloom nappies now but this is my first popper nappy. I struggle to get a good fit with popper nappies on my little girl but this one seems to fit pretty well.

LittleBloom, Reusable Pocket Cloth Nappy, Fastener: Velcro, Set of 3, Patterns 337, With 3 Microfibre and 3 Bamboo Inserts, 6224

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Nappies, 24 Jun 2014
Little Bloom nappies now make up the biggest portion of my nappy stash. They are really good all rounders. I use them with a microfibre insert and a bamboo insert and they last much longer than some of my much more expensive nappies. The patterns are fab and I have a real mixture - they look lovely under my little girl's dresses now that the weather is warm!

LittleBloom, Bandana Dribble Bib, Pattern 33
LittleBloom, Bandana Dribble Bib, Pattern 33
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bib, 24 Jun 2014
This bandana bib seems to fit round my little girl's neck in a much nicer way than the supermarket bandana bibs. I will be buying more!

Charlie Banana Onesize Pocket Nappy (Robot Girl)
Charlie Banana Onesize Pocket Nappy (Robot Girl)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nappy, 24 Jun 2014
This nappy looks fantastic on my little girl. The poppers let you get a really good fit - my little one is long and skinny and some popper nappies are really hard to get a good fit. The elastic on the legs is fab - this is where other nappies are likely to leak for her and I can adjust it quite tight. Washes and dries well too. It's been through the washer a dew times now and still looks great!

Ragnarok Rising: The Awakening
Ragnarok Rising: The Awakening

4.0 out of 5 stars Action packed, fast moving read, 26 Jan 2013
I read this as a recommendation from a Zombie Book of the Month, but then again I read a lot of post-apocalyptic fiction so I guess I would have got around to it eventually!

For me, the book didn't start too well. It felt a bit stilted and I thought it was going to be hard going. To be fair to the author, there was a lot of back information there to set the scene, but it still came across as very stilted.

Then, the book really picks up. It moves at quite a pace, with lots of action and just enough description. There are good characters too, with a male and a female lead. The guys is quick and clever but also very human. The female lead is a real 'lock and load' lead, which I really liked.

The zombies are pretty good with crawlers, shamblers and shreikers. The usual good guys in zombie books aren't always the good guys and there are plenty of the living to look out for too.

One thing that did get a bit long winded sometimes was all the guns. Endless types of guns, types of bullets, and use and collections of guns. But, I could put up with that as the story moved really fast.

Can't wait for the follow up. There must be a follow up as it can't be left to end like that...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10