Profile for The Editor > Reviews

The Editor

Terraria
Terraria

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good!, 21 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Terraria (App)
I was introduced to Terraria a few months ago by a few friends. I saw the PC version, and for some reason banished it from my mind. Then, a few months later, I was browsing through the appstore, and saw it. Amazon had given us 400 coins for free, and it was only £1.59. So, I got it. For definite, the best choice I had made on my Kindle yet. Many dismiss it as a knockoff retro version of Minecraft, but it is SO much more than that. I am at the height of pre-hardmode power. (so yeah 1.2 plz thanks 505) PROS: Many items and bosses, many things to do. Better than Minecraft, if I dare say it. CONS: Hardmode and bigger worlds would be nice. Also, Multiplayer Functionality! Minecraft pulled this off faily smoothly, so I don't see why Terraria can't. So overall, an amazing game. Nice job 505 games (and Codeglue, you guys are awesome.)

Pixel Gun 3D - Block World Pocket Survival Shooter with Cooperative Multiplayer (minecraft style edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent and Worthwhile, 5 Dec. 2013
I enjoy this game, as I am a fan of Minecraft and C.O.D. Despite the almost fiddly controls, this game has many players, which keeps it interesting. I definitely prefer multiplayer, though. Single player could be a lot better. I like the idea of different monsters in certain positions, crawling, flying, ect. But, special attacks might be nice. I know it is not fair to criticize the graphics, considering the game was made by non-mainstream developers, but I will. The Minecraft design is enjoyable, but it could be so much more. Shadows, nicer design, ect. Overall, an enjoyable game. I have not played the most recent update, please do not be offended if I criticized something that has been fixed.
- The Editor

My Alarm Clock - Wake up to the digital alarm clock app with sleep timer and current weather conditions

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 1 Sept. 2013
I had started with the free version, thinking they would be fairly the same. I was very wrong! This version does a lot more than the free one. Brilliant for a free app of the day, this store just upped their game.

Pixel Dungeon
Pixel Dungeon

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough, but brilliant!, 20 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Pixel Dungeon (App)
A very very addictive game, even if it is a little tough. Never take signs for granted. Beware if Goo!

Ascent Of Kings
Ascent Of Kings

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 5 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Ascent Of Kings (App)
Very nice game, fits in with the 8-bit RPG genre. The vine and jump mechanics could use a bit of a clean up. Otherwise a decent game.

vTube for YouTube [FREE]
vTube for YouTube [FREE]

3.0 out of 5 stars :/, 26 July 2013
This review is from: vTube for YouTube [FREE] (App)
I have owned this app for about a month now, and for the majority of that month it has worked out fine. However, recently I have logged in to my new channel, and nothing worked. As soon as I clicked a video, the app would close itself. I am quite disappointed as this was where I went to when Mobile YouTube failed (which it has).
Fix this problem and I will re-download. Thank you.

Daily Workouts FREE
Daily Workouts FREE

5.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 22 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Daily Workouts FREE (App)
I have been using this app for almost a week now, and I am enthralled with the results. I feel a lot better about myself now. I also like the celebration when you complete an exercise, gives me a sense of accomplishment. Thank you!

Real Racing 3
Real Racing 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 28 April 2013
This review is from: Real Racing 3 (App)
An amazing game, has everything you could ask for. Incredible gameplay, beautiful graphics, and a competitive style of play. Just an all round fantastic game of racing, I would expect something like this for an app at least £3. But no, it's free! A very good job EA, kindle owners everywhere will be entertained in the best way possible because of you guys.

Minecraft - Pocket Edition
Minecraft - Pocket Edition

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 28 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Minecraft - Pocket Edition (App)
An amazing sandbox game with a great crafting interface. I myself have also tried PC Minecraft, the two games are quite alike. Four stars due to the size of the map, make it bigger, Mojang!