Profile for D. Allton > Reviews

Lady Gaga Life Size Celebrity Standee
Lady Gaga Life Size Celebrity Standee
Offered by scificollectorshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item and service, 27 Nov. 2012
Bought this for my sister as she's a massive Lady Gaga fan. Sturdy construction, high quality picture and super fast delivery. Highly recommend that you use these guys!

My Head is an Animal
My Head is an Animal

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 30 Aug. 2012
This review is from: My Head is an Animal (Audio CD)
Saw them at this years Reading festival, first thing I did when I got back was by this album. It's brilliant and they are extremely good live as well

Horse Head Mask (Brown) - Adult Accessory
Horse Head Mask (Brown) - Adult Accessory
Offered by FT-Deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Halloween, 29 May 2012
I was a bit dubious when I ordered this to finish my Halloween costume, but I needn't of worried. I was able to take 2nd place in the costume contest dressed as Sarah Jessica Parker.

CNL HIGH GLOSS BLACK HYDRO GEL CASE WITH TIGERBOX SCREEN PROTECTOR FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 / SII i9100 MOBILE PHONE
Offered by BONAMART CO UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but could be better., 11 Nov. 2011
Not an entirly snug fit on my phone, but for £3 you can't really complain can you. Will serve its purpose until I can find something better.

Death Note 1 and 2 COMPLETE 4 DISC SET [DVD] [2006]
Death Note 1 and 2 COMPLETE 4 DISC SET [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Erika Toda

5.0 out of 5 stars Asian cinema at its finest., 5 May 2010
Don't think that there is anything I can add that hasn't been said already about these two films. Both are excellent examples of asian cinema at its best. The only minor niggle with the set is the product picture gives the impression that box was 'book like' where as in reality it is just a simple double dvd box and there are no extra art books like you can get in the single movie set. But a great purchase none the less. Expect if I had the extra cash spare I would of gone for the single movie set.

Death Note 2 - The Last Name (2 Disc Limited Edition) [2006] [DVD]