Profile for Peta > Reviews

Content by Peta

Peta

How To Get to the Top of Google - The Plain English Guide to SEO (including Penguin 2.1, Panda and EMD updates) (Online Marketing Guides from Exposure Ninja)
Price: 2.86

5.0 out of 5 stars One Of The Best Books Ever, 3 April 2013
This is now my bible for SEO and I have been reccomending it to everyone who has questions regarding getting to the top of google. It was a fantastic buy and I am so happy I decided to go for it.

The book is explained in a manner that is easy to understand and apply to your own website.
Thank you Tim AMAZING BOOK!

Cricket For Dummies
Cricket For Dummies
Price: 10.44

5.0 out of 5 stars I was an absolute cricket dummy before this, 22 Feb 2013
I bought this book to learn about cricket as a surprise for my other half, he not only loves the sport but also plays for his county and another team. I found this book very easy to read, it is all written simply but not so much that you feel like an idiot.

After reading the book I felt like I knew so much more and could actually understand the world of cricket as well as knowing its history which I found very interesting. Once I announced it to my other half he got very excited and him and his father decided to test me on my knowledge...I passed! Thank you so much cricket for dummies you helped me an awful lot.