Profile for Daniel K > Reviews

Daniel K

Car Fever: The car bore's essential companion
Car Fever: The car bore's essential companion

4.0 out of 5 stars Car Fever by James May, 20 Jan. 2013
I chose this book because I am a fan of Top Gear and have read many of Jeremy Clarkson's books. It reminded me of those books from the way it was written, mentioning cars and motorbikes and even an aeroplane. This book is funny sometimes but also shows the viewpoint of someone who likes the mechanical side of Britain and shows it. I would recommend this book to Top Gear fans and anyone into motoring.

The Top Gear Years
The Top Gear Years

4.0 out of 5 stars The Top Gear Years, 16 Nov. 2012
I really enjoyed reading this book. It was the fourth Jeremy Clarkson book that I have read. The book was interesting and funny at the same time. I liked the way each chapter started with the car of the year and talked about the car throughout the chapter but also included the top five albums and movies of the year. I look forward to reading the next book.

Mockingjay (Hunger Games Trilogy)
Mockingjay (Hunger Games Trilogy)

3.0 out of 5 stars The Hunger Games 3, 25 Sept. 2012
I enjoyed reading this book because it is the last in the series of the hunger games which I have now read all 3. I liked this book because it was more exciting and concluded the end of the hunger games.

Catching Fire
Catching Fire

3.0 out of 5 stars review of hunger games 2, 18 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Catching Fire (Kindle Edition)
I liked this book because it is the second in the series of the Hunger Games. It is very much like the first book and I am expecting to read the third book in the series.

The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy)
The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy)

3.0 out of 5 stars The Hunger Games review, 8 July 2012
I really enjoyed reading this book after seeing the film and being recommended by a friend. The beginning seemed like it was in the past and the rest was in the future. I liked the aggressive side of the story and wondered whether the future might actually be like this film. I am now reading the Hunger Games 2 and have thoroughly enjoyed the book.

How Hard Can It Be?: The World According to Clarkson Volume 4
How Hard Can It Be?: The World According to Clarkson Volume 4

3.0 out of 5 stars The World According to Clarkson, 31 May 2012
I enjoyed reading this book because it brings out the side of Jeremy Clarkson that is funny but still knowledgable of cars and other vehicles. I liked the way the book was set-up so that each chapter was short but interesting and told a bit about a model of car each time. I would like to read more.