Profile for Michael dooley > Reviews

Michael dooley

Page: 1 | 2
Super Legend HD Video Car Dash Vehicle Recorder
Super Legend HD Video Car Dash Vehicle Recorder
Offered by Euromart (UK Royal Mail Post)
Price: 9.76

5.0 out of 5 stars A must gadget for the car., 4 Dec 2013
This is my third DVR for the car and was only purchased as the mk1 was no good going under bridges and tunnels. This one, the mark 2 do not stop recording unless it’s too dark at nights which is understandable. I love it and will not hit the motorway without it. Thanks a lot for the service which is great. Not much more I could say.

Car Window Suction Cup Mount Tripod Holder for Camera
Car Window Suction Cup Mount Tripod Holder for Camera
Offered by KCGrant
Price: 4.48

2.0 out of 5 stars Supplier having difficulty getting this to my via the normal postal service?, 4 Dec 2013
It would have been a great buy if only the supplier could post one to me. After two attempts this failed and account had to be credited. I will now need to find a supplier ASAP so that I can use my car DVR on the rear. I have no more to say at this point and not sure who's at fault for the delivery?

WD Caviar 3TB SATA 6 GB/s 64MB Cache 3.5 inch OEM Internal Hard Drive Green
WD Caviar 3TB SATA 6 GB/s 64MB Cache 3.5 inch OEM Internal Hard Drive Green
Offered by entroniks
Price: 73.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Supplier and delivery, 20 Nov 2013
Supplier provided me with this and all that was said is accurate. I will only use this suppler. The service was great and prompt and I would readily recommend the supplier to my friends and family as I have done so. Big Thanks you.

Veba AVHEAD2IR - Dual Channel Infrared IR Wireless Car Headphones for Roof Mount & Headrest Monitors (sold in singles)
Offered by Dynamic Sounds Ltd.
Price: 18.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect addition to my kit, 20 Nov 2013
Supplier provided me with a great bit of kit @ a great value compared to |Fords price. The service was great and prompt and I would readily recommend the supplier to my friends and family as I have done so. Big Thanks you.

Integral INSDH32G10-23/17 32GB UltimaPro SDHC Class 10 Memory Card
Integral INSDH32G10-23/17 32GB UltimaPro SDHC Class 10 Memory Card
Offered by AC Watches 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deals to be had, 20 Nov 2013
Supplier provided me with a top memory card @ a great value. The service was great and prompt and I would readily recommend the supplier to my friends and family as I have done so. Big Thanks you.

Samsung fridge Compatible water filter, can replace DA29-10105J / EF9603 / WSF 100 / HAFEX EXP
Offered by WaterFilterMan co uk
Price: 8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy fit Thanks, 3 Nov 2013

Energizer CR2 3V Lithium Photo Batteries (6 Pack)
Energizer CR2 3V Lithium Photo Batteries (6 Pack)
Offered by Babz Media
Price: 10.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Supplier, 3 Nov 2013
Supplier provided me with A1 batteries and compliments my stock. I will only use this suppler. The service was great and prompt and I would readily recommend the supplier to my friends and family as I have done so. Big Thanks you.

WD Red 2TB for NAS 3.5-inch Desktop Hard Drive - OEM
WD Red 2TB for NAS 3.5-inch Desktop Hard Drive - OEM
Price: 68.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Great supplier with great delivery, 3 Nov 2013

WD Green 4TB Desktop Internal SATA Hard Drive - OEM
WD Green 4TB Desktop Internal SATA Hard Drive - OEM
Price: 107.98

5.0 out of 5 stars My part delivery and would have liked the accessory as quoted, 3 Nov 2013
My Star buys for that month but would have liked to receive other accessory as quoted in the sales description. Supplier did suggest I return the goods if I was unhappy but it was an urgent buy and too late to return as my NAS needed the replacement. Thanks all the same.

Drobo DRDS4A31 5N 5 Bay Desktop NAS Storage Device
Drobo DRDS4A31 5N 5 Bay Desktop NAS Storage Device
Price: 350.14

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my replacement, 8 Oct 2013
The unit is my best buy for this year and I will love the use of it over the next few years I love it thanks

Page: 1 | 2