Profile for gemma > Reviews

So soft and comfy just ordered 2 more

Magic Lips White
Magic Lips White

5.0 out of 5 stars So clever, 20 April 2016
This review is from: Magic Lips White (Personal Care)
Everyone who has tried it on reveals a different shade! Love it!

Caudalie Beauty Elixir - 30ml
Caudalie Beauty Elixir - 30ml
Offered by Bath & Beauty

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 20 April 2016
Great product just took ages to arrive

Gift for Her 2016 New Professional 10 Pcs Soft Oval Toothbrush Makeup Brush Sets Foundation Brushes Cream Contour Powder Blush Concealer Brush Makeup Cosmetics Tool Set with Beautiful Package
Offered by SANCAN-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Super happy!, 20 April 2016
I watched numerous videos and reviews on the super expensive artis brush set, but I would never in a million years spend £270 on a set of brushes! So I came across this product along my search for an alternative. I've got to say I am over the moon with them, they are very soft and makes foundation look like it's been airbrushed on.
The eye makeup brushes are fab, the contour brushes blend brilliantly, however I have tried using the 2 small lip applicators and I didn't really like them, but that's only because I wear quite bright lipsticks and I like to whack the colour on, but they do apply lipstick so that it looks very natural.

I am honestly chuffed with my purchase and I am so glad I brought them.

My biggest worry about these brushes was cleaning them, but after watching some review videos and saw how they used the microfibre pad which you can purchase with the artis set....I made my own....I I stretched a microfibre cleaning cloth accross a small tuppawear container, so the fabric is tightly bound accross it (I used my glue gun to stick it in place) Then when i need to clean my brushes I gently rub them accross the micro fibre and the makeup pigment comes off no problem :)

VALUE MAKERS Toothbrush Curve Liquid Foundation Blending Brush-Pro Cosmetic Makeup Face Powder Blusher Brushes-Contour Cream Concealer Blusher Make Up Kit-Beauty Cosmetics Tools-Makeup Kit (style 8)
Offered by Beauty Kingdom

Pyrex Classic  Non Stick  Oven Tray               33X25cm
Pyrex Classic Non Stick Oven Tray 33X25cm
Offered by Dealsdirect247

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing procuct, 13 April 2016
Pricey but sooooo worth it!it has improved everything I have cooked in the oven on it and reduced cooking time.

Women 1950s Vintage Retro Polka Dot Short Skirt Black S
Women 1950s Vintage Retro Polka Dot Short Skirt Black S
Offered by Belle Poque Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Super pretty and flattering, 13 April 2016
Love this skirt.

Monster High Toy Frights Camera Action Hauntlywood - Clawdia Wolf Daughter of Werewolf Fashion Doll
Offered by Collectors Kingdom

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 April 2016
It was a gift for my daughter who is a massive monster high fan.she was very impressed and very happy.

Distressed Shield Logo Sleep Set (Black with White Print) (U.K. Size 6-8)
Distressed Shield Logo Sleep Set (Black with White Print) (U.K. Size 6-8)
Offered by Ryware

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit big, 13 April 2016
The top is a bit big but the pants fit lovely

CKB Ltd 10x Show Clear Vertical ID Badge Card Plastic Pocket Holder Pouchs 109 x 69mm
Offered by CKB LTD

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointing, 13 April 2016
I can't push my lanyard strap through any of the holes ...as there are no holes! I

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4