Profile for Ktar > Reviews

Ktar

No Man's Land (Green Fields Of France) - The Official 2014 Poppy Appeal Single
No Man's Land (Green Fields Of France) - The Official 2014 Poppy Appeal Single

5.0 out of 5 stars It's probably even better than the original, 24 Dec. 2014
A cover classic song sung by such a classy woman can only be flawless! It's probably even better than the original! Joss is such a legend herself!

Professional ANEROID SPHYGMOMANOMETER standard adult Cuff with artery indicator
Professional ANEROID SPHYGMOMANOMETER standard adult Cuff with artery indicator
Offered by IDASS

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 15 Jun. 2012
Amazing quality! I needed this cause I am a Student of Medicine and I love it! Great product and very low price!

New High Quality Black Wallet Leather Case LG Optimus 3D + Free Screen Protector

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointed, 15 Jun. 2012
Great case but there wasn't included any screen protector as described! But if you don't need the screen protector, then this case is fabulous!

Reebok Ex-O-Fit Mid Clean (Intl) Mens Trainers
Reebok Ex-O-Fit Mid Clean (Intl) Mens Trainers

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourite shoes EVER!, 23 May 2011
I love these shoes so much! Love their colour and their designing! They are so comfortable and their material is great!

Tell Me 'Bout It
Tell Me 'Bout It
Offered by Townsend Records

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best singles ever!, 17 Jun. 2009
This review is from: Tell Me 'Bout It (Audio CD)
This single is one of the best ever, cause it contains Joss's 2 best songs: Tell me 'bout it and My God!
I really love both of them! They are both from the best tracks ever!

Introducing Joss Stone

5.0 out of 5 stars The only ''Change'' I see is that she is even better !!!, 1 Jun. 2009
This review is from: Introducing Joss Stone (Audio CD)
I have to tell that this album is one of the best ever and of course the best R&B album ever! It's perfect in everything!
Joss Stone proves us again that she is fantastic despite the fact the she tries to change and grow within her music! She is mature, she has undoubtedly a marvelous voice, she has passion and of course, great tracks and great collaborators!
Analytically:

Tracks: I have to tell that every single track is approaching perfection! 5 stars for all without exception! I was standing in front of the my laptop trying to find a track that it doesn't deserve 5 stars but I couldn't!
My favourite ( a bit little more! Only a bit! ) tracks are: ''Headturner'', ''Tell me 'bout it'', ''Put your hands on me'', ''Music'', ''What were we thinking'' and the Japanese bonus track ''My God'' which is a MASTERPIECE ! So, 5/5 !

Designing: The booklet of the album is really good and all the photos are perfect! Also, the front cover is very hot! So, 5/5 !

Singing: Ok! No comments on this! 5/5 without second thought!

So, in my opinion, this album is a must! It's one of the best albums ever from one of the best singers ever!!!

Introducing Joss Stone

This review is from: Introducing Joss Stone (Audio CD)
I have to tell that this album is one of the best ever and of course the best R&B album ever and especially this Japanese version!!! It's perfect in everything!
Analytically:

My favourite ( a bit little more! Only a bit! ) tracks are: ''Headturner'', ''Tell me 'bout it'', ''Put your hands on me'', ''Music'', ''What were we thinking'' and the Japanese bonus track ''My God'' which is a MASTERPIECE and the reason that I also chose to buy this version (I have the standard version also!) ! So, 5/5 !

Designing: The booklet of the album is really good and all the photos are perfect! Also, the front cover is the other reason that I wanted also this version of the album! It's so hot! So, 5/5 !

Singing: Ok! No comments on this! 5/5 without second thought!

SO, BUY THIS ALBUM AND ESPECIALLY THIS VERSION!!! It's one of the best albums ever from one of the best singers ever!!!

Funhouse
Funhouse
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars A blowing up Funhouse!, 1 Jun. 2009
This review is from: Funhouse (Audio CD)
Funhouse is not only P!nk's best album up-to-date but also one of the most massive and hot albums ever! And, this is not only about the tracks; it's about everything in it! The designing, the photos, the tracks! Everything! And, she had very talented cooperators, such as the brilliant Max Martin, Kara DioGuardi, Danja, Eg White, Butch Walker, Billy Mann etc! P!nk knows really well how to balance different types of music in a record and to express herself via them. The album contains tracks for different moments: When you wanna rock, when you wanna cry, when you wanna relax, when you wanna dance! All in all, it's all the music in a record!

Designing: Flawless ! 10/10 (Even the photo on the cd is really brilliant!)
Tracks: Perfect perfect perfect! My favorite one is Sober! Oh God! This song is really emotional and hot! I've spent so much time listening to it! So, So what, Sober, I don't believe you, Please don't leave me, Bad influence, Funhouse, Mean, It's all your fault, Ave Mary a, Glitter in the air, This is how it goes down and Boring (One of P!nk's best song ever! I think that everyone should buy the uk edition of Funhouse in order to have this track as well!) deserve 10/10 and One foot wrong and Crystal ball 9/10!
Voice: So emotional, so mature! 10/10

So, buy this record without second thought! It's a must!