Profile for Magesse > Reviews

Content by Magesse

Magesse "Zoe" (France)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 19 Nov. 2012
Nice quality product. I ordered the ladies Large T-shirt size which didn't in my opinion correspond to a size 16-18 as was stated. But the company were extremely helpful and have organised a suitable replacement within 24 hours so TOP MARKS FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Panasonic SD-2501 WXC Automatic Breadmaker - White
Panasonic SD-2501 WXC Automatic Breadmaker - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great machine, 26 Aug. 2012
Its the one several of my friends raved about and I'm really pleased with it. Its super easy to use and produces consistantly good results. A Great machine.

Classic FM: Music for Babies 2005
Classic FM: Music for Babies 2005
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars A firm favourite!, 15 Feb. 2011
A really lovely introduction to classical music and so relaxing. My children have been dropping off to sleep to this for the past two years and its such an easy and enjoyable way for them to get to know and enjoy some of the most well known and best loved pieces. Its so relaxing that I also use these CD's as background music when I give Reflexology sessions and people often comment afterwards on how much they liked it. Its a double CD -both are equally good so I think its really good value too. I'm delighted with it.

Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman's Search for Everything
Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman's Search for Everything
by Elizabeth Gilbert

5.0 out of 5 stars thoroughly enjoyable and uplifting!, 21 July 2010
This totally lived up to the hype I loved every page! Funny, warm, inspiring and uplifting. We can all relate to her experiences. I really enjoyed this and am passing on copies to friends and family to enjoy too - a fab summer read!