Profile for M. E. May > Reviews

Content by M. E. May

M. E. May "Emily from London" (London, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Hem Stitch Table Runner in Black
Hem Stitch Table Runner in Black
Offered by Home Discount Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars I didn't like it, 23 April 2014
This review is from: Hem Stitch Table Runner in Black
Sadly i thought this felt and looked cheap and so I got rid of it right away. It's more shiney than it appears in the photo.

Catching Fire (Hunger Games Trilogy Book 2)
Catching Fire (Hunger Games Trilogy Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 23 April 2014
Unlike the first one, I actually thought the book was better here than the movie as you get more information, more about the motivations of people etc. Definitely worth a read if you enjoyed the first one! And it's all very unexpected where it all goes. A very imaginitive story and enjoyable to read.

EasyAcc® Ultra Slim Apple new iPad mini 2 Retina Protector Smart Case Back Cover with Stand / Auto Sleep Wake-up for iPad mini / iPad mini Retina Display 2013 (Top Premium PU Leather, Folded Cover Design, Black)
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic! Great value!, 23 April 2014
I am so impressed with this little case! It is so cheap and yet does everything you need it to- it is protective, sleek looking, turns the screen on/off when you open/close it and the back folds nicely so you can use it to type on or use it standing up. It's not all that stable standing up unless you have a solid surface, but that's the same with all these cases. I went for the basic version in black without the ability to rotate the screen, and it's just great!

TEMPUR® Original Travel Pillow
TEMPUR® Original Travel Pillow
Offered by NVS PHARMACY

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but seems to be XL size, 23 April 2014
I have the original size tempur pillow and my husband has the XL which is slightly thicker and better for him as he has a bigger space between his shoulder and head than I do. I thought this was the regular version, but it is the thicker one which I think is more ideally designed for men. So sadly, I can't really use it as it gives me a bit of neck ache from being too thick. Also, because of the material, you're not meant to store it in the bag for long periods of time, so storing it is a bit of a pain as although smaller than a regular pillow, it's still quite big to store in the cupboard.

Interview With the Vampire [Blu-ray + UV Copy] [1994] [Region Free]
Interview With the Vampire [Blu-ray + UV Copy] [1994] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Tom Cruise, Antonio Banderas Brad Pitt

4.0 out of 5 stars Great movie, perhaps not quite blue ray quality though, 23 April 2014
This is one of my all-time favourite movies. Every actor in it is fantastic and the story is wonderful. Didn't think it looked blue-ray quality though-more like DVD.

Tea ball infuser 150mm
Tea ball infuser 150mm
Offered by BuyOnline Cart

3.0 out of 5 stars It works, 23 April 2014
Does what you need it to do, but its a bit of a hassle to clean as you have to keep it open with one hand to get inside of it. I prefer the infuser types you just put over the cup I think.

Dualit 00510 sandwich cage for Dualit lite toaster
Dualit 00510 sandwich cage for Dualit lite toaster

2.0 out of 5 stars Pointless, 23 April 2014
This is such a great idea, I just wish it worked for me! Sadly, when I put two very thin slices of bread in with just a little cheese in the middle- the result was just two slices of toasted bread and the cheese was totally unmelted. In essence it's the same as just toasting the bread separately and putting slices of cheese in the middle. Very disappointing and really not like a nice gooey toasted sandwich at all.

Trixie 43712 Tarifa Scratching Post 52 cm Grey / Black
Trixie 43712 Tarifa Scratching Post 52 cm Grey / Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking but my cat doesn't like lying on it., 23 April 2014
Although my cat loves sleeping on her other scratching post platforms, she has never liked lying on this one. I think it's because the top is very very soft and so makes it a bit wobbly under foot. Her other ones are hard and she seems to prefer that. But she does use the scratching post part at least and it seems well-designed and looks lovely.

PetSafe Drinkwell Ceramic Avalon Pet Fountain
PetSafe Drinkwell Ceramic Avalon Pet Fountain

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for my Dad, 23 April 2014
I loved mine so much that I decided to buy one for my Dad for his two cats too. He also loves it. Easy to clean, sounds nice, looks nice and keeps the cat out of the kitchen sink (on the whole anyway!). Hard to get hold of filters, but you can if you order from drinkwell directly.

PAW PRINT VINYL EASY WIPE CLEAN DRINKING FEEDING MAT DOG PUPPY CAT KITTEN
PAW PRINT VINYL EASY WIPE CLEAN DRINKING FEEDING MAT DOG PUPPY CAT KITTEN

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 23 April 2014
This simply does what you need it to do. Looks nice in the kitchen. Seems pretty easy to wipe clean.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13