Profile for Ms. Andrea D. Bilic > Reviews

Content by Ms. Andrea D. ...

Ms. Andrea D. Bilic

Page: 1 | 2
Harry Potter - The Complete 8-Film Collection [DVD] [2001]
Harry Potter - The Complete 8-Film Collection [DVD] [2001]
Dvd ~ Daniel Radcliffe

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the money!, 28 Aug 2013
I bought the Harry Potter collection for my 7 year old boy. We all enjoy watching Harry Potter, it's a great collection of films.

Star Wars: The Prequel Trilogy (Episodes I-III) [Blu-ray] [1999]
Star Wars: The Prequel Trilogy (Episodes I-III) [Blu-ray] [1999]
Dvd ~ Ewan McGregor

5.0 out of 5 stars a present for my 7 year old., 28 Aug 2013
my seven year old boy is obsessed with star wars, this is the first 3 films I have bought him. he very much enjoys watching them.

Flags Of The World Educational Game
Flags Of The World Educational Game

5.0 out of 5 stars great game!, 28 Aug 2013
I bought this game for my husband and my two kids. we are all into learning about different countries and looking at flags. my kids love this game, it's educational and fun!

Star Wars Character Encyclopedia
Star Wars Character Encyclopedia
by DK

5.0 out of 5 stars good book!, 28 Aug 2013
this is a great book for any star wars enthusiast! my son is 7 years old and is obsessed with star wars...

Star Wars: Luke Skywalker's Amazing Story (DK Readers: Level 1)
Star Wars: Luke Skywalker's Amazing Story (DK Readers: Level 1)
by Simon Beecroft

5.0 out of 5 stars great book!, 28 Aug 2013
my son is 7 years old and loves star wars. this is a book he very much enjoys reading. it makes a good first reading book!

The Usborne Introduction to the First World War: In Association with the Imperial War Museum
by Ruth Brocklehurst

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good book!, 14 Aug 2013
My son is 6 years old and very interested in both WW. This book explained very well in detail what happened! Would definitely recommend this book!

Tikkers Kids Black Rubber/Silicone Strap Watch with Bright Funky Coloured Numbers TK0016

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely watch!, 14 Aug 2013
Very lovely watch & great sturdy quality. This is my sons first watch, he is 6years old and thinks the watch is very cool!

Capsiplex Premium Strength Diet and Weight Loss Supplement with 5-HTP - 60 Capsules
Offered by Rated Vitamins

4.0 out of 5 stars it works!, 26 April 2013
I use Capsiplex in combinaton with lots of excercise and it does work. it burns off more calories than if you excercise without taking it. it takes time but you'll see a difference.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars unique watch, 13 Jan 2013
I really like Oozoo watches. This is my second watch in two years. The watch itself is sturdy, except the metal bar holding strap and the leather strap are of poor quality. The metal bar is thin and snaps quickly,the leather strap is glued together rather than sown! after 1 year and 1 month (warranty 1 year)my leather strap broke and I called Oozoo to get advice on how to replace leather strap. After trying to replace strap myself as advised, the metal bar holding strap snapped quickly and therefore I was left with a broken watch. Shame...! I would be prepared to pay more for better quality and longer lasting watch, because they are very unique. So, I bought this watch now and it looks great.I already received a lot of compliments on it. I just hope this one will last longer..I hope with time Oozoo will improve the quality of their watches...make them longer lasting, as they are special!

Boost Your Child's Immune System: What you need to know  about allergies, vaccinations, antibiotics and diet, including over 160 recipes
Boost Your Child's Immune System: What you need to know about allergies, vaccinations, antibiotics and diet, including over 160 recipes
by Lucy Burney

5.0 out of 5 stars very helpful, 6 Dec 2012
my little boys suffers from sever eczema due to a weak immune system and food allergies.with the help of a strict diet and this book, he is doing much better.

Page: 1 | 2