Profile for TL Spencer > Reviews

Content by TL Spencer

TL Spencer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Narrative Discourse: An Essay in Method (Cornell Paperbacks)
Narrative Discourse: An Essay in Method (Cornell Paperbacks)
by Gerard Genette

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of information!, 18 Dec. 2014
Really helpful and beneficial to my degree. A hive of information!!!

Laser Cut Design Beauty and The Beast TPU Back Case Cover for Apple iPhone 5 5s-TOC-2

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely., 18 Dec. 2014
I really like this phone cover; it is so intricate and pretty, with the bold colours complementing each other well. It helps that I love the Disney pattern too!!! Nothing beats the rose from Beauty and the Beast!

My only complaint here is that the cover itself is a bit awkward to place.

Sass & Belle Applique Dog Cushion - Pablo The Pug (With Inner)
Sass & Belle Applique Dog Cushion - Pablo The Pug (With Inner)
Offered by The Pea's Knees Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute cushion!, 18 Dec. 2014
I bought this as a Christmas gift and I couldn't be happier. It's perfect for anyone who likes the 'shabby chic' look, or adores dogs; the pillow itself is also a good size.

6" Graduation Me to You Bear
6" Graduation Me to You Bear

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Gift, 8 Sept. 2014
This review is from: 6" Graduation Me to You Bear (Toy)
I received this as a Graduation gift and I couldn't be more pleased. Not only is this little bear absolutely adorable, it comes with its own diploma and cap too.

Its size makes it ideal for a small gift; it fits on my desk perfectly. The ear is also cute and cuddly. Thank you!

Homgaty Cat Lovers Couple On The Moon Wall Sticker Mural Decal Art Wallpaper For Home/Room/Office Nursery Decoration- The Perfect Birthday, Christmas Gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a bedroom..., 29 Aug. 2014
Perfect for a bedroom, though could be suitable for any room, this wall sticker looks great and is easy to apply.

It comes with directions (fool proof) and while there is a picture of te finished product as a guide for you to follow, there is leeway for yourself as an individual to create your own scene.

It looks spectacular on my bedroom wall and adds that extra something to the room without the horrid mess of paint. Not only that, the sticker arrived quickly and was well packaged.

I really recommend this.

Vampire Academy [DVD] [2014]
Vampire Academy [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Zoey Deutch

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy!!!, 18 July 2014
This review is from: Vampire Academy [DVD] [2014] (DVD)
The film adaptation of the Vampire Academy! I was so thrilled when I heard this was being made into a movie, yet disappointed when it wasn't released at the cinema. Now, though, I can enjoy the film on DVD!

I have no idea why previous reviewers have insulted the adaptation. Considering the parameters the writers had to work from, I think they did a marvellous job. The essential story - the Damphir guardian and her Princess fighting an unknown enemy - is the same, with only a few bits changed and switched to make the tale more cinematic.

The important thing for me is that they've kept to the original as much as possible and upheld the spirit of the book.

Rose is hotheaded, Dimitri is actually Russian (and yummy), Lissa is level headed, Mason is cute and Christian is... Christian. The characters haven't been Altered to suit some Hollywood fantasy or twisted in any way and I find that refreshing.

I loved the film. It had all the great moments from the book, with a few added ones in there too. The blend of mystery and magic, good versus unknown evil and that lovely hint of forbidden romance is addictive. It has you on the edge if your seat.

Plus, the characters themselves are acted really well, and have a few killer comedic moments. Plastic surgery anyone?

A must buy!!!

Power Rangers - The Movie [DVD]
Power Rangers - The Movie [DVD]
Dvd ~ Richard Steven Horvitz
Offered by HalfpriceDVDS_FBA

4.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgia rising., 18 July 2014
Ivan Ooze has come to take over the world and only five teenage kids with no acting skills and bad one liners can stop him!!!

Well, no one buys or watches the Power Rangers movie for the acting, because there really wasn't any. The movie boasts very little in the way of drama, but it is high on action and weird bird people.

I bought this out if nostalgia, and despite the acting and silly special effects I didn't stop smiling all the way through. It does have a good plot line and the villain does keep the story going rather well. Whenever the acting gets too bad, something evil pops onto the screen and a fight scene starts! Plus it has a happy (cheesy) ending, so smiles all round.

The DVD itself arrived quickly and efficiently, with adequate packaging. Overall I am very happy with my purchase; it was like a trip down memory lane.

I can see why I loved it as a child. It would be a good film for kids to watch.

Sterling Silver White Freshwater Cultured Pearl Button Stud Earrings by KurtzyTM
Offered by Kurtzie - Fast Shipping

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pretty, 18 July 2014
Pearly earrings always lend a sophistication to your dress, no matter what look you're going for. To this design, theses very pretty silver whites are perfect, and do exactly that.

Just the right size to stand out without being completely obscene, these earrings are comfortable and fashionable at the same time. They are easy to wear (and remove) and are great for any occasion.

I have no complaints about the packaging either. All in all, a brilliant product.

Blossoms Long Grecian Knot Panel Maxi Evening Dress Size 10-26 Many Colours Available (Uk Size 20/22, Jade/Black)
Offered by Blossom's Trendy Clothing

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous and well worth the price!!, 18 July 2014
I fell in love with this dress as soon as I saw it!

It arrived on time and fit perfectly. The only negative is that the colour of the material picks up every bump (real or imagined) that you have.

A gorgeous dress though. Well worth the buy, and perfect for a night out - especially at the price!!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great look: great fit!, 18 July 2014
I have been after a 'biker'esque jacket for ages, but could never find one that fit my build.

This jacket for perfectly, and while I recommend to buyers to buy the size up for chest room (just in case), I have no other comments to make other than what a fabulous item this is!

FYI: This company delivers quickly!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7