Profile for Lisa > Reviews

Content by Lisa

Lisa

Canvas Owl, Butterfly, Elephant, and Oilcloth Cupcake Pattern Design Satchel Saddle Messenger Shoulder Bag (Butterfly Blue (Canvas))
Offered by Bags & Purses

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty college bag :), 22 Aug 2014
I love the design and colour of this bag! It is really pretty :) it is slightly smaller than I thought and only fits in my a4 ring binder if I don't zip it up but the buckles over the pockets can still close so it will be okay. I have just put in my pencil case and diary and there is still a little space which should fit a small lunch box. So if you don't mind leaving the zip open when there is a folder inside this is a perfect bag for college :)

NECA Women's Divergent-Dauntless Red Stone Slim Fit Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Black, Size 10 (Manufacturer Size:Medium)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dauntless :), 1 Aug 2014
I love the movie Divergent and really wanted a Dauntless T-Shirt to wear to a theme park. I ore decreed next day delivery and it came on time and the T-Shirt fits perfectly :) I love the fact that it has Divergent on the sleeve too <3

Oui Oui Si Si Ja Ja Da Da
Oui Oui Si Si Ja Ja Da Da
Offered by b68solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Dad was happy with it, 1 Aug 2014
I haven't listened to the CD as it was a Fathers Day present but my dad was happy with it so I guess it's all good :)

Total Madness
Total Madness

5.0 out of 5 stars Dad was happy with it, 1 Aug 2014
This review is from: Total Madness (Audio CD)

Black and White Loom Refill 600 Bands and 24 S Clips ®Thingers
Black and White Loom Refill 600 Bands and 24 S Clips ®Thingers
Offered by homeware2-u

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best quality, 1 Aug 2014
These loom bands are not very good quality... When making a fishtail loom bracelet they are not very strong and and are more soft and squishier than the other bands making them less tight... I am not really happy with the quality as I got a packet of pink loom bands for the same price with much better quality. I really needed more black and white bands though so will have to make them work..

Loom Bandz - Rainbow Colours - Pink 600 Count
Loom Bandz - Rainbow Colours - Pink 600 Count
Offered by Kent e Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but not really as pictured, 1 Aug 2014
These are good quality loom bands and are strong enough to be tight in fishtail loom bracelets which I am happy with :) the only reason that I've given these 4/5 stars instead of 5/5 is because they do not really match the colour or even the packaging as the picture shows and are actually much less bright and are a lighter pink but they are still pink and work so it's okay :)

Minder PAL003 140 db Key Ring Personal Attack Alarm with Torch, Purple
Minder PAL003 140 db Key Ring Personal Attack Alarm with Torch, Purple
Offered by EposGear

3.0 out of 5 stars Other than that though it is a good size that fits in your hand and will be ..., 10 July 2014
This came today and I hot my mum to test it out. It is not as loud as I expected and sounds very similar if not identical to a car alarm D: I'm not sure that this will alert people but I guess I will take it with me anyways as I hope I don't have to use it but if I do then I will have to hope someone will recognise the sound...

Other than that though it is a good size that fits in your hand and will be easy to carry and the colour is as pictured.