Profile for Petros > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Am-Tech A3 Cutting Mat
Am-Tech A3 Cutting Mat

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy cutting, 15 Nov. 2011
This is a must in any office where cutting paper is part of the required job - very simple and very useful and very pleased to have it.

5 x CD/ DVD Permanent Marker Pens
5 x CD/ DVD Permanent Marker Pens

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Markers, 1 Nov. 2011
Despite those moaning minnies who have written to complain about these pens, I am glad I bought them as they work VERY well indeed. They are good value for money and do exactly what they claim to do unless they are being used by two-year olds!

PWL Quartz Snooze Loud Alarm Radio Controlled Clock Silver
PWL Quartz Snooze Loud Alarm Radio Controlled Clock Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Time Gentlemen Please!, 1 Nov. 2011
What a super little clock - it does everything except get your breafast and clean your house. I can rest in peace in the mornings, knowing that my faithful butler will gently rouse me from my slumbers - I LOVE THIS CLOCK!

big head fly swat fly swatter chemical free insect killer
big head fly swat fly swatter chemical free insect killer

5.0 out of 5 stars One fly very dead, 22 Sept. 2011
A couple of years ago I was almost overwhelmed by an influx of flies so I thought I would be better prepared and bought this fly swatter. SO far, only one fly dared to invade my home and, with BIG head Swatter it was soon "departed" since when I have not been troubled.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fruit of the loom gives all I could eve wish for, 21 July 2011
I am a FOTL addict - the colours are exciting and their comfort is wonderful - I have lots of them used all through the summer, indeed, all the year round.

Cotton Men's Handkerchiefs Hankies (HH21) - Box Of 7 White by Handkerchief Heaven
Offered by Tim Garner

5.0 out of 5 stars Always needed, often left at home, 21 July 2011
My Mum used to insist on my having a hanky when I set off for school - the habit has stuck with me even now I am over eighty.

Paper Mate Biodegradeable Mechanical Pencil - Box of 12
Paper Mate Biodegradeable Mechanical Pencil - Box of 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Give them to your friends, 21 July 2011
My friends loved me for a week or so when I gave them one of these super pencils - they do work!

Senokot Constipation Relief Syrup - 150 ml
Senokot Constipation Relief Syrup - 150 ml
Offered by AKA Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well - do not exceed the dose, 21 July 2011
Explosion is not too strong a word to describe what happened when I accidentally exceeded the desired dose. Used correctly, it does an important JOB.

Tk 9400 Clutch Pencil Hb 2 mm
Tk 9400 Clutch Pencil Hb 2 mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy pencil control, 21 July 2011
If, like me, you were brought up to consider the best Chrismas present was a propelling pencil then the clutch type is a vast improvement - I have four in constant use.

Brand New. 5 Star Screen and Keyboard Cleaner Pump Spray Anti-static Non-hazardous 250ml
Offered by Office Specialties Online Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Spray your way...., 21 July 2011
Excellent and effective cleaning spray. Prevents users from accepting low vision levels - get the spray and learn to play!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5