ARRAY(0xad0468dc)

Sculptresse by Panache Willow Full Cup Bra 6905 Raspberry 40GG
Sculptresse by Panache Willow Full Cup Bra 6905 Raspberry 40GG
Offered by Undercover Hosiery & Lingerie

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and pretty., 7 Jun 2013
I saw this on a blog and liked the retro look of it and the gorgeous raspberry colour. It arrived within 2 days and the colour didn't disappoint! I ordered this in 40gg because they didn't have a 38h which is my usual panache size and it fits perfectly, it's also cut lower under the arms than some bras so is super comfy even from first outing. I was expecting lace on the top of the cup but its actually lace pattern making the bra really smooth under clothes. All in all a brilliant bra for bigger boobs!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Shiny and healthy, brilliant!!, 7 Aug 2012
I bought this because I had been colouring my hair with henne color auburn and the sun (what little we had!) at a recent festival had bleached it to a nasty orangey colour. I wanted to go back darker but without going back to chemical nasties so I decided to give this a try. It's really easy to apply and although it looks like treacle going on and I worried I would look like Elvira it's come out a lovely glossy Bournville chocolate colour. Really pleased with it.

CAT Footwear Women's Mardy Fur Chestnut P303788 7 UK
CAT Footwear Women's Mardy Fur Chestnut P303788 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars fantabulous!!, 23 Nov 2010
I have hankered after these boots for 2 years now and had looked on a well known auction site where they were really expensive! In desperation i tried my luck on Amazon and they were not only cheaper but free next day delivery with Prime! They arrived today and they are awesome! Everything i had hoped, the fit is great, roomy enough for toasty winter socks and they manage to be comfy, cool and stompy..no mean feat! I was concerned that they would be tight around the calf but are perfect for ladies with larger calves and even make my legs look slimmer..can't recommend these boots enough, just wish i had got them last year!
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 30, 2012 4:47 AM GMT