Profile for QueenB > Reviews

Content by QueenB

QueenB

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Factop 2M Black 30 Pin USB Data Sync Charger Cable for iPad3 2 1 iPhone 4S 4 3GS iPod Touch
Offered by ECFACTOP
Price: 2.61

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, does not fit!, 24 Jun 2014
We waited for this item longer than expected. I contacted the seller who were prompt and courteous in responding. However now the item is here, it's utter rubbish. It does not fit into my iPhone or iPad. A complete waste of money, cheap and fit for the bin! Now I know why some people prefer to buy actual Apple recommended accessories!

Open Up Soft Wine Glasses 16.5oz / 470ml - Pack of 6 | 47cl Wine Glasses, Wine Tasting Glasses, Kwarx Glasses
Offered by Perfect Groceries
Price: 37.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, very chic, 6 Jun 2014
Went to a French restaurant and used these glasses. They are stylish and different. I bought the large ones. My friend loved them so much she also bought some. They are great!

Xbox 360 250GB Console with Wireless Controller
Xbox 360 250GB Console with Wireless Controller
Price: 189.00

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say? A big hit!, 6 Jun 2014
Of course a big hit with the teenagers. I know very little about these things but x-box seems to be a very popular choice. I didn't want to spend all that money on the latest, my daughters are 11 and 14, this one is great for them. I bought the one with the bigger hard drive as it was recommended. Very happy all round.

Double Fudge
Double Fudge
by Judy Blume

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Jun 2014
This review is from: Double Fudge (Paperback)
I read Judy Blume when I was 12 and I'm delighted to say my 11 year old is now enjoying also. She loves the characters. Try the series, it will not disappoint.

Large horse printed women scarves (Navy)
Large horse printed women scarves (Navy)
Offered by ZipZappa
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 13 year old loves, 6 Jun 2014
We bought this for our 13 year old who loves horses. She wears it a lot. It's a good size and quality. It makes a nice present for horse lovers. I think they do them with other prints on too and in different colours.

The Ersatz Elevator (A Series of Unfortunate Events)
The Ersatz Elevator (A Series of Unfortunate Events)
by Lemony Snicket

5.0 out of 5 stars 11 year old loves, 6 Jun 2014
My daughter has now read all in the series and thoroughly enjoyed them. Quirky and mysterious. She was captured into to strange world.

4 Tier Round Multilayer Birthday Wedding Anniversary Cake Tins 6".8".10".12" (4" Deep)
Offered by The Cakes World
Price: 21.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good but very big, 6 Jun 2014
These are fab if you are an avid maker of birthday cakes and wedding cakes that you may be in the business of selling, they are big and I would say for professional use. However, my daughter is now looking for an excuse for a big birthday so she can use these and stack like a wedding cake. I'm not sure how many eggs we would need for the large tin, looking at it, probably 30!

Blue Gingham & Lace Fold Away Food Cover
Blue Gingham & Lace Fold Away Food Cover
Offered by blendboutique
Price: 2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy in summer, 6 Jun 2014
We bought a couple of these to cover our food, we use when cooking, cutting meats and veg. Also used when we've made bread or cakes. It just keeps horrid flies off. These ones are quite large.

Lakeland I Can Cook 1lb Loaf Tin - Purple
Lakeland I Can Cook 1lb Loaf Tin - Purple
Offered by Lakeland
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 6 Jun 2014
I ordered this for my 14 year old daughter who bakes a lot of bread and cakes. She likes this tin. It's a fun colour and good quality.

New first2savvv outdoor heavy duty purple camera case for Panasonic Lumix DMC-S3EB-KA DMC-SZ9 DMC-SZ3 DMC-XS1 DMC-FS50 DMC-F5 DMC-SZ7 DMC-SZ5 DMC-SZ1 DMC-S3KKIT-2012 DMC-FX80 DMC-FS45 DMC-FS40 DMC-S5 DMC-XS3 with card reader
Offered by first2savvv
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 6 Jun 2014
Love the colour, quality is very good and my camera fits in perfectly and now well protected. It is a fairly hard outer shell. I would recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7