Profile for QueenB > Reviews

Content by QueenB

QueenB

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Vinology Glassware Cleaning Brushes - Set of 2 | Wine Glass Cleaning Brush, Decanter Cleaning Brush

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit, 3 Jan. 2014
Sadly the brushes are too wide to fit through the neck of my decanter. I did try to manipulate but didn't want to break the glass. Also the bendy wire that the brush sits over looks like it may poke through if not careful, and scratch the glass. So far I am just using for my wine glasses where a good sponge would have sufficed!

Maybe good quality cleaning balls would be better or just a good rinse/soak in hot water and washing up liquid!

Weber Chimney Starter
Weber Chimney Starter

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 21 July 2013
Fab, fab! Great quality, yet again from Weber. Coals go in light the paper below. We normally add a small fire starter briquet. Once lit, allows goals to burn evenly. Then add to the barbecue and you are good to go. We would not be without it. This serves a 47" kettle Barrie very well. If smaller you would want a smaller one or likewise bigger Barrie, bigger chimney starter.

The Worst Thing About My Sister
The Worst Thing About My Sister
by Jacqueline Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars My 10 year old enjoyed, 21 July 2013
My 10 year old little girl loved this story and read the book within days. Captivated by the characters and could relate as she has a sister!

OXO Good Grips Mini Squeegee
OXO Good Grips Mini Squeegee

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for shower screen, 21 July 2013
We love this. Sticks to the tiles and we quickly skim over shower screen when finished. Keeps things looking nice. We are all happy. My 10 year old loves it.

Weber T Brush 12 inch
Weber T Brush 12 inch
Offered by Shopper's Saving

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 21 July 2013
Solid and well made as you would expect from a Weber product. Does the job, you can't go wrong and should last or a long time as the quality is so good.

Intex Ultra Plush Airbed with Built In Electric Pump (67952)
Intex Ultra Plush Airbed with Built In Electric Pump (67952)
Offered by activeleisure

5.0 out of 5 stars This is fantastic, 21 July 2013
Bought this as a spare single bed for when my daughter's friends stay. It is fabulous. Plug in and it blows up within minutes. It is high like a deep mattress and so comfortable. The air stays in! Deflates in minutes and folds away neatly into the storage bag, then popped under the bed. A must, but one you will be pleased!

Landmann 0204 Stainless Steel Stainless Steel Barbecue Tool Set (3 Pieces)
Landmann 0204 Stainless Steel Stainless Steel Barbecue Tool Set (3 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 21 July 2013
Good quality and well made. These should last. We have used several times. They have no rubber handle so can be placed on the hook near the barbecue. We are pleased.

Weber Double Pronged Skewers (Pack of 8)
Weber Double Pronged Skewers (Pack of 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars They are good, 21 July 2013
Good skewers, you can double load. Good quality and easy to clean. I would have liked the metal to be a bit thicker as it is sometimes hard to thread on smaller pieces of meat.

The Wide Window (A Series of Unfortunate Events)
The Wide Window (A Series of Unfortunate Events)
by Lemony Snicket

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loved it, 21 July 2013
My 10 year old little girl loves all these books. She finished it within a few days and now wants more!

Weber Compact 47cm Charcoal BBQ Black
Weber Compact 47cm Charcoal BBQ Black
Offered by Gardenstoreonline

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous!, 21 July 2013
What a great little barbecue. We are new to this, all trial and error. Excellent quality, easy to put together and to clean. This is big enough for a family of 4/5. If you are a serious barbecuer, with bigger family or have friends over lots, you may want the bigger one. All in all a marvellous product. I'm impressed with Weber, I think they are the equivalent to a BMW in the outdoor cooking world! Thanks Weber. I bought the cover also.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8