Profile for Lucy Jennings > Reviews

Content by Lucy Jennings

Lucy Jennings "Sociology student"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Over 1000 reward stickers childrens teachers smiley face stars and more
Over 1000 reward stickers childrens teachers smiley face stars and more
Offered by Express Goods UK
Price: 1.14

1.0 out of 5 stars not as described, 30 July 2013
I received one book which did not have over 1000 stickers in it more like the 300 mark they are of poor quality and unsuitable to use

Extra Large Folding Shopping Cart Trolley Crate 35KG Capacity Folds Flat
Extra Large Folding Shopping Cart Trolley Crate 35KG Capacity Folds Flat
Offered by iShop247
Price: 19.90

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 30 July 2013
I have received this item and while the box seems sturdy enough the handle on the other hand looks a but cheap and is sometimes difficult to move. I haven't used this full time yet so we will see how it lasts.

Pickmaster Plectrum Punch-Make Your Own Picks
Pickmaster Plectrum Punch-Make Your Own Picks
Offered by All U Need 4 Travel and Wellbeing
Price: 16.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 5 July 2013
Really fun to use and interesting to see how different plastics react. you have to be very heavy handed and I usually have to lean my whole body weight on it before it does anything but its a bit of a work out so all is good.

The Cult of the Amateur: How blogs, MySpace, YouTube and the rest of today's user-generated media are killing our culture and economy
by Andrew Keen
Price: 7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Used for sociology dissertation, 5 July 2013
I used this book for my sociology dissertation (knitting and popular culture). It is very well written and enjoyable to read.

2mm-12mm Set of 16 Pairs Short 25cm (10 Inch) Single Point Bamboo Knitting Needles IN FREE COTTON CASE By Curtzy TM (32 Knitting Needles)
Offered by Kurtzie
Price: 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 5 July 2013
These are good quality for the price a couple of them you may want to quickly sand down but apart from that they are fine i use them for all my crochet projects.

Classical Social Theory: An Introduction to the Thought of Marx, Weber, Durkheim and Simmel
by Ian Craib
Price: 32.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Used for my degree, 5 July 2013
I bought this for my degree and still use it for teeaching. The languaage is advanced but good clear for a-level above students who like to read. its quite a small book and should be used in conjunction with others.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 July 2013
This is an excellent high qulaity product. Once you buy one you will never go back to using pads or tampons its clean and easy and saves you pounds in the long run.

Handy Art by Rock Paint Tie Dye Paint Kit
Handy Art by Rock Paint Tie Dye Paint Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for the bottles mainly, 5 July 2013
I bought this mainly for the bottles and they are good quality so I am pleased it would be nice if the powder came in seperate bags so that you didnt have to use it all at once however its easy and cheeap to buy replacement powder.

Was sent by Yodel who i dont particularly like but it did get here quickly.

Clover Yarn Cutter Pendant Antique Gold
Clover Yarn Cutter Pendant Antique Gold
Offered by GUR Sewing Machines
Price: 7.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Super awesome, 5 July 2013
Super sharp and well worth the money. I did buy this to take to America on the plane but I chickened out in the end.

Introducing Feminism: A Graphic Guide
Introducing Feminism: A Graphic Guide
by Judy Groves
Price: 4.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Sociololgy teacher, 5 July 2013
I bought this when i was teacher training and used it for sociology lessons i found that it was informative but didnt have loads of depth and I had to suppliment with other books however, it was good to use as a introductory thing to give to the students to start them thinking.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5