Profile for La2 > Reviews

Fast & Furious 1-5 Box Set [Blu-ray] [2011] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Vin Diesel
Offered by FLASH

5.0 out of 5 stars fast and furious, 12 Jun 2013
Having seen the trailor for the new movie I wanted to watch the previous unseen movies first. I was not disappointed with product quality or the movies (not inc 3rd)

Invero® GREEN/BLACK Hard Plastic Rubber Bumper Case with Metal Buttons for Apple Iphone 4 / 4S (All Versions)
Offered by Invero

1.0 out of 5 stars Not up to scratch, 18 July 2012
I was a little unsure upon first receipt of this product. One of the silver sound buttons seemed loose. As I have never had a cover like this before, thought it was just me. However the button fell off after a week! Shoddy workmanship I'm afraid!

Alias Seasons 1-4 - Limited Edition Box Set (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk)   [DVD]
Alias Seasons 1-4 - Limited Edition Box Set (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk)   [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 Oct 2011
I love this series and I decided to purchase it as was not going on holiday that year. I have watched this soon many times and will never get tired! Excellent condition really reasonable price for the set smart presentation. Delivered quickly and very happy with my purchase.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Freaky, 15 Oct 2011
I have never used contacts before and so was unsure how I would go using these. Item received very quickly, straight forward instructions. Having read reviews I thought I would wriggle upon first use as others had. However I got the contacts in relatively quickly and found them to be quite comfortable. I have followed the guidelines and worn for a few hours and increased the time after a few days. Haven't worn them out yet for Halloween but very excited as look fab!!! Would def purchase more contacts from
This seller