Profile for Stuart M. Fenwick > Reviews

Joby Gorillapod Original - Black
Offered by Marks Best
Price: 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical and essential, 17 Dec 2011
I purchased the Gorillapod for MTB use. It fits into a small camera case along with my Leica camera. In the past I have tried to balance the camera on rocks or posts trying to capture that special moment on the trail with limited or little success. This tripod ensures I can take pictures anywhere. Lightweight and flexible it is the first thing I pack into my Camelbak before I hit the trails.
I won't bore you with how reliable Amazon were...................it goes without saying. They always deliver at exceptional prices.

Scotland Mountain Biking: The Wild Trails
Scotland Mountain Biking: The Wild Trails
by Phil McKane
Price: 14.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 Nov 2010
This book is fantastic. It shows with great accuracy the best wild MTB trails in Scotland. I have only completed a couple of them but they were extremely exiting. A must buy if you like the wild MTB trails.

Cyber Snipa Aluminium Mouse Pad (PC)
Cyber Snipa Aluminium Mouse Pad (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 12 Jan 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Purchased this to go with my Cyber Snipa Stinger mouse. It isn't that big, looks great on my PC table and allows the mouse to glide across it and it has proved it's worth in COD 2 allowing me to silently garrote my enemies. My wife thinks I am sad but it is worth the abuse. A must for gamers.

Cyber Snipa Stinger Mouse
Cyber Snipa Stinger Mouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 Jan 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Trawled the net reading reviews on gaming mice and opted for this one. It has totally enhanced my battlefield credibility in COD 2 and the programmable buttons are fantastic. Weighted base, you can add / remove weights to suit yourself. Slick, silent and more importantly deadly accurate. The 3 dpi settings are great for gaming and general use. With programmable macro modes it is an essential gaming tool. Top tip, when programming the buttons think simple. I made it more complicated then it was. A must for gamers.