Profile for Daniels > Reviews

AYRTON SENNA (LEGEND) Original Canvas by Art Williams - Ready to Hang
Offered by The Perfect Canvas Gallery
Price: 67.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Speechless, 1 Nov 2013
I truly am speechless. I love your work Art Williams iam so impressed with the quality of your product such attention to detail. I brought this for a real senna fan and he LOVED this so much it left him in tears. I can not recommend you enough all our friends and family have made comments on how life like the image looks. Thank you for making it possible for me to buy such an amazing piece of art with such passion put into it.

Love love love your work!

Disney Sofia the First Talking Sofia and Animal Friends
Disney Sofia the First Talking Sofia and Animal Friends
Price: 35.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 1 Nov 2013
I think this doll is good for any Sophia fan but I must say it is expensive for what it is but that's the price we pay for having kids that like Disney programmes so what more can I say I would say buy it just alittle dear.

Ravensburger Minnie Mouse My First Puzzles
Ravensburger Minnie Mouse My First Puzzles
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 Nov 2013
My little girl is a real Minnie mouse fan and iam sure she will love this for Christmas cant wait to see her face.

NY London Mens 2 Dummy Chrono Leather Band Watch
NY London Mens 2 Dummy Chrono Leather Band Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars value for money, 1 Nov 2013
A good watch for its price. Would recommend for anyone who wants a decent looking watch and not pay a lot for it.

Mike the Knight Annual 2014 (Annuals 2014)
Mike the Knight Annual 2014 (Annuals 2014)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 Nov 2013
Colourful and perfect for any mike the knight fan. My child loves him and he was not disappointed lots to read.

Ayrton Senna Mug / Cup Formula one sports memorabilia
Ayrton Senna Mug / Cup Formula one sports memorabilia
Offered by THE FILMCELL FACTORY
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 1 Nov 2013
Thank you so much for making it possible for me to find and get such a fantastic piece of memorabilia that is the legend Ayrton senna. Your product is of a very high quality and outstanding attention to detail I will recommend you to anyone who needs your products!! thank you again. Delivery was very fast and well packaged.

Ayrton Senna Double S Polo Shirt - Black
Ayrton Senna Double S Polo Shirt - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 Jan 2013
I brought this for my partner who is senna's number one fan, he loves this, the tops material is soft and overall this is a top quality product. It was delivered very fast within 3 days of ordering.

Orphan [DVD]
Orphan [DVD]
Dvd ~ Vera Farmiga
Offered by MusicnMedia
Price: 4.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Weird, 16 May 2011
This review is from: Orphan [DVD] (DVD)
Very, Very creepy.
You will never guess the ending!!!! one of the weirdest films i have seen in a very long time.
Keeps you on the edge of your seat.

Its about a couple who have two children already but the woman has just been through an horrific miscarriage at a late stage in her pregnancy, who then decide to adopt rather than try again they then go to an orphange and decide to adopt a rather sweet girl or so it seems, who has no history known. Things take a sinister turn and will she turn out to be who she claims to be!

Watch this film to find out!

The Fourth Kind [DVD] (2009)
The Fourth Kind [DVD] (2009)
Dvd ~ Milla Jovovich
Offered by streetsahead
Price: 4.15

4.0 out of 5 stars Very eerie, 16 May 2011
This review is from: The Fourth Kind [DVD] (2009) (DVD)
I brought this as a family member recommended to me and was told it is a true account of what really happened. Its all about being abducted by aliens when your asleep and them doing little experiments on you then putting you back down on earth and sort of wiping your memory so you cant remember what they look like ect.

The film has a split screen of real life events and the acting out parts.

Its down to you if you believe!

Shutter Island [DVD] (2010)
Shutter Island [DVD] (2010)
Dvd ~ Leonardo DiCaprio
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Creepy, 16 May 2011
This review is from: Shutter Island [DVD] (2010) (DVD)
I very much liked this film, i almost guessed what would happen, but i was wrong! You really have got to watch this film sooo many twists and turns. Fantastic acting. one of his best films that i can think of.

Page: 1 | 2