Profile for Tiggyboots > Reviews

Content by Tiggyboots

Tiggyboots

Page: 1 | 2
Genuine Madcase® Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 i9505 Premium PU Leather Side Flip Stand Wallet Case Cover - Red
Offered by Gadgets 'N' Bits Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice sturdy products, fits my Samsung Galaxy S4 perfectly, 18 Jun 2014
Perfect fit, easy to use. Clasp holds well. I like the colour too - not too garish but a nice smart red.

Canon PG-540XL & CL-541XL High Capacity Ink Cartridge Pack
Canon PG-540XL & CL-541XL High Capacity Ink Cartridge Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Printer accepted products as genuine, 18 Jun 2014
Really pleased with this purchase especially as the printer accepted it as genuine. The XL lasts a long time too.

WOMENS LOW HEEL SATIN WIDER FIT BRIDAL WEDDING EVENING COMFORT SHOES SANDALS LADIES PINK 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice comfortable shoes. Medium heels perfect for wearing all day., 4 Sep 2013
I bought these to wear to a wedding. The comfort fit of the shoe means that they do not pinch and are really soft. The colour is a soft pink and it looks quite well made. I have not yet worn them but the heels appear to be well balanced. Unfortunately, the matching handbag in Pink is not available and the Seller did tell me right from the start that they were trying to get them in but at the moment they were not able to locate them from their supplier. I am very pleased with this purchase.

Oaks Lighting Hika Touch Table Lamp, Chrome, Sold in Pairs
Oaks Lighting Hika Touch Table Lamp, Chrome, Sold in Pairs

4.0 out of 5 stars They look good and are good value for money, 24 Aug 2013
The lamps look good and are really good value for money. They arrived well packaged. The touch function is not very sensitive and needs to be tapped rather than touched. I've only used it since mid April (4 months now) so it will be interesting to see how long they last.

x10 42w Candle B35 E14 SES Dimmable Halogen Energy Saver 42w = 55w Light Bulbs 220-240v -PHILIPS ECOCLASIC 30
Offered by ENERGY SAVING DEALS

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 24 Aug 2013
Far more bulbs in the pack than I needed, but it should last a long time and hopefully I won't need to buy this type of bulb for several years, especially if each one lasts the full 2000 hours.

Shower Cap - colours will vary
Shower Cap - colours will vary
Offered by EasiLivingCom

3.0 out of 5 stars Fairly good value for money., 24 Aug 2013
The material used is thinner than I expected and the elastic feels flimsy and I am worried that it may not last. Will wait and see. But so far, it is fairly good value for money.

Blackspur BB-UK101 Meter Box Key Set
Blackspur BB-UK101 Meter Box Key Set
Offered by Express Goods UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 24 Aug 2013
It is simple - nothing fancy about it. It will do the job and so far, it is good value for money.

3 x Set of Zipped Laundry Washing Mesh Bags - Protect bras, laces, undies, socks and any small items - 1Large 23in * 19in +2 Medium 19in * 15in
Offered by Mestall (Ship from HongKong)

3.0 out of 5 stars Mesh larger than expected, zipper feels flimsy, 24 Aug 2013
The mesh in the netting used is looser (bigger holes) than I expected and I am a bit worried and is not very good for delicates with small buttons or hooks as they tend to get trapped in the mesh. The zipper feels flimsy and I am worried that it may not last. Will wait and see. But so far, it is fairly good value for money.

Finish Protector (Pack of Two)
Finish Protector (Pack of Two)

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to work like the ones I buy from the supermarket., 14 July 2013
I bought these from Amazon as I kept forgetting to buy them at the supermarket. I don't that my glass is any clearer using these, but I have got so accustomed to having them in my dishwasher that I would not like to experiment without them now.
The items were well packaged and arrived very quickly.
I would probably buy them again from this supplier.

2x Dimmable Energy Saving Halogen Candle 42w (Equivalent to 60w) SES (E14)
2x Dimmable Energy Saving Halogen Candle 42w (Equivalent to 60w) SES (E14)
Offered by Strictly Lamps

2.0 out of 5 stars Lasted only 320 hours certainly not the claimed 2000 hours av life, 14 July 2013
I ordered one pack of 2 bulbs and started using them on 10 April 2013. One of the bulbs died by 25 June and considering that they are inserted into bedside lamps which are only turned on for maximum 4 hours each day, I reckon that gave me only 320 hours of use on one of the bulbs. The 2nd one is still working, i.e., say 400 hours - I hope it achieves the claimed 2000 hours and those interested, I'll try and remember to post a note when the 2nd one dies.

Page: 1 | 2