Profile for pcht > Reviews

pcht

Anthology: Addicted To Funk
Anthology: Addicted To Funk

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Anthology But........., 21 Jan 2014
I love Light Of The World & I truly enjoy all the tracks on this anthology. However, I feel cheated because some of these so call 2006 remaster 12" versions on disc 1 are edits of the original full 12" versions.

Disc 1:

2 By 2
2 By 2
Offered by 101Trading

2.0 out of 5 stars Why no 12" Extended Mixes?, 18 Dec 2013
This review is from: 2 By 2 (Audio CD)
I've been longing for this Blue Zoo reissue cause I've long worn out my 12" singles of I'm your man(my #1 favorite from Blue Zoo) & Cry boy cry. 12" extended mixes are an important part of 80's music scene & Blue Zoo is an 80's band. Guess what, there isn't any 12" mixes in this expanded reissue. To make matter worse, the album version of I'm your man is nothing like the 7" or the 12" mix. Major "Buzz Kill" man!!!! I totally agree with the review of Mr. Scott Davies, a miss opportunity no doubt!!!!

Wow! (Bonus DVD)
Wow! (Bonus DVD)
Offered by MediaMerchants

2.0 out of 5 stars 5 Stars Reissue But........., 8 Dec 2013
This review is from: Wow! (Bonus DVD) (Audio CD)
Make no mistakes, I love all the current deluxe reissues of Bananarama's albums. But the discs are pack so tight against cardboard & paper which make it next to impossible to take the cds & dvds out of the packages without scratching them! For Wow, the one I got had glue left at the edges of all 3 discs from the paper envelops that housed them. Edsel & Rhino should take note that some of us collectors do not want to scratch our cds or dvds before we even put them in our players. 5 Stars reissue but no star for packaging!!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 11, 2014 12:40 AM BST

M
M

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Superb!!!, 8 Sep 2006
This review is from: M (Audio CD)
Words cannot express how happy I am when the "Brand New Copy" of the now delated ultra rare trance classic "M" by Japanese superstar "AYU" arrived at my door in Canada from In and out records Austria in 3 days after I received their e-mail! I have been looking for this cd single for over a year. There was a brand new copy at ebay with a price tag at over $ 100 US. I got it at Amazon UK seller at 11 pounds(Shipping Included)! Remixers "Above & Beyond", "Tectonic Shift vs Andre' Visior" & "van Eyden vs. M.o.r.p.h." have take this Japaness pop song to another level. It's trance at it's very best. The single included all the full 8 mins versions of "Above & beyond" remixes. On the cover, Ayu has never looks better! This is "SIMPLY SUPERB"! For all you "Ayu" & "Trance" fans out there, get this at Amazon UK while it is still available!!!!!!!!