Profile for sandman > Reviews

Content by sandman

sandman (wiltshire,england)

6 Pack Screen Protector For New Apple iPad 4, Apple iPad 3, Apple iPad 2 Tablet Includes Microfibre Cleaning Cloth And Application Card
Offered by Case Guru

5.0 out of 5 stars good value screen protector, 22 Jan. 2012
The ibox screen protector was delivered within 2 days and was easy to apply.The trick is to follow the instructions exactly and to apply the protector very slowly.There is no reduction in performance or appearance of the ipad after the protector is fitted.

Panasonic TX-L37G10B 37-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LCD TV with Freesat - Installation Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars superb quality picture, 17 Jun. 2009
I bought this tv one month ago and I am completely delighted with it.So good is the freeview SD ,three weeks passed before I installed the satellite to receive freesat HD .The satellite and cabling only cost £36 and I found it no trouble to fit. The freesat SD quality is even better than freeview SD and the picture quality for freesat HD is absolutely superb.The 100hz rapid motion facility definitely seems to work and the picture quality remains good even in very heavy rain - a testament to the stability of the panasonic tuners.The appearance is more eligant than other tvs and is very easy to use.Some of the reviews I have read do not give this tv the full credit it deserves.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 9, 2009 8:27 PM GMT

Mega-Sonic Cat Repeller
Mega-Sonic Cat Repeller

5.0 out of 5 stars yes,at last, no cat poo, 5 Oct. 2008
I regularly got 4- 5 cat poos a week,but when it reached 8 poos I looked around for a solution.The amazon user reviews showed 22 people were delighted and 22 not delighted. I took a chance and one month later -still not one cat poo - brilliant.I can only assume the ones that do not work must be with deaf cats,which is a possibility I suppose.

Sennheiser RS130 - Wireless Headphones
Sennheiser RS130 - Wireless Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars RS130 headphones, 14 Sept. 2008
I purchased two RS130 headphones with the intention of dancing on the patio in the moonlight without annoying the neighbours. They work perfectly-no hiss,no interference with each other, great sound.Although we may look odd,dancing in silence,it is great fun and would recommend them.I bought these 3 months ago when the price was much lower than now !