Profile for MEst > Reviews

Content by MEst

MEst (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
AmazonBasics USB 2.0 A-Male to A-Female Extension Cable (1 m / 3.3 Feet) Pack of 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 May 2016
boring as hell but practical great value for getting a little bit further. Works.

Avant Garde A Clue
Avant Garde A Clue

5.0 out of 5 stars Where do eyes tart?, 24 May 2016
As a dismal French student this book is a revelation similar to getting the Times' cryptic crossword. Once the code is broken the pleasure begins... so I'm told. For me, there's no pleasure in either the Times or its crossword, but here lies a gem of utterly delightful silliness and more importantly, a revelation of the grins behind it.

True Grit Leather- Vintage Brown Mens Leather Travel Duffel Overnight Bag Luggage Suitcase (24 Inch)
Offered by CLASSYDESIGNS

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but smelly, 19 May 2016
Cheap and smelly but looks OK and better when oiled and worn in.

***Organic Buckwheat Pillow Standard Size BRITISH MADE 69cm x 43cm TRIPLE CLEANED HULLS
Offered by Brow Farm Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pillow I've ever had., 19 May 2016
As a pillow for sleeping, it has transformed my nights.

It is very full when it arrives so the position is high but it compacts over a few uses as the buckweat compresses which means you can create different heights with more ease. I didn't take to it to start with because of this but I'm glad I persevered as it's perfect for me now. It actually got good after a week of use. I feared it would continue to compact but after some months use it has not shrunk significantly further so I'm very happy.

The smell is mild and not unpleasant, I like the smell it reminds me of harvest time, and goes away after a bit of use. I am very asthmatic so I was concerned about it affecting me. It hasn't.

+ Gives great firm head support. Mould it to what you want and it stays. Neck ache for me has been reduced significantly by using it.

- It is crunchy. moving around on it isn't silent but the noise does not bother me. However, I can imagine if you are sensitive to noise and move a lot or have trouble getting to sleep it could be an annoyance.
- it's the heaviest pillow I've ever come across so it is the ABomb for a pillow fight. Heavy and life threateningly lethal, so don't use for play unless you're determined to win whatever the cost.

Long Life Lamp Company 25watt Long Life GU10 Halogen Lamp Light Bulbs pack of 10
Offered by Strictly Lamps

1.0 out of 5 stars Fail too fast., 19 May 2016
they give warm light but blow far too quickly, I was suckered by the 'long life lamp' in the company name. These lasted 1/8 or less the life what my previous bulbs lasted. Some blew after a couple of days. not a good choice.

USB Charger RAVPower 40W 4-Port Desktop Charger Mains Charger with iSmart Technology for iPhone 6S iPad, Samsung Galaxy and Android Smartphones -Black
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Valuable travelling companion, 19 May 2016
Just the ticket for travelling with lots of things to charge​

Gigabyte P15F V5-CF1 15.6-Inch Gaming Laptop (Intel Core i7 6700HQ, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, 128 GB SSD, Windows 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice kit!, 19 May 2016
Nice reliable beast, fast, well built and not too heavy to carry around. Great to be able to switch out CD for HD too.

NEW 6 BALANCED STUDIO PATCH TRS CABLES 90cm LONG
NEW 6 BALANCED STUDIO PATCH TRS CABLES 90cm LONG
Offered by Really Useful Music Company (RUMC)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Good, 19 May 2016
I may have mistakenly related Adam Hall to be a brand of reasonable quality. These fall into the barely serviceable dodgy bracket. The copper content and screen are OK and as expected for the price. However when a plugs vary in length one should be worried as they won't function as I found out. 4mm short is unusable. See photos. Mabe Adam Hall was a typo? Perhaps it should have been Adam Hell.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate and Activity Wristband - Black, Small
Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate and Activity Wristband - Black, Small
Offered by Rainforestelectronics

4.0 out of 5 stars Replaced after 2 months... otherwise love it, 13 April 2016
I love this fitbit. Only thing I don't like is that it cannot be used for swimming. It only gets 4 stars as mine died within 3 months. HOWEVER fitbit on-line support was superb and they shipped a replacement the day I contacted them

Latest Generation Austrian Combat Boot, assault boot
Latest Generation Austrian Combat Boot, assault boot
Offered by CISSBURY RETAIL

5.0 out of 5 stars great boots, 13 April 2016
best used pair of boots I've ever got. worn in and not worn out!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7